39- Sam + Colby 👶🏻

•Title: "Little On Tour"
•Requester: @colbybrock1222
•Warnings: uhhhhhhhh
•Inspiration: uhhhhhhhhh
•Type: age regression (cg/l)
A/N: okay so this one will probably be really short. Also if you read the first bit in the guy from spongebob's voice (the narrator), I love you. Also i'm 65% asleep so this will have a lot of inaccuracies.
_______________________
Ah, the XPLR tour. A great time for Sam Golbach and Colby Brock. They love meeting their fans and just goofing off together. Most importantly, they get to spend time alone on their small tour bus. Yes, Sam and Colby, former vine sensations and now youtube sensations are a couple. They came out as a couple to the fans about three months prior to tour beginning. They had decided that it would be too difficult to hide their relationship while on tour, so they came out. The couple is, as they always have been, inseparable. Everyone thinks that they know everything and anything about each other. Despite this belief, Colby still manages to keep a secret from Sam. This is a secret that if it got out, it has the potential to completely demolish the relationship and damage it beyond repair. Colby Brock, famous for his 'emo' hair and 'emo' style, is a little, an age regressor. This means his mind regresses to that of a toddler. He does this to help him cope with the stress that his fame brings. He's only ever told one person, Elton, one of his and Sam's best friends. He only told Elton after the elder walked in on him in his little headspace. Elton obviously accepted the young boy for his coping mechanism, and has since encouraged him to tell Sam. Since then, Colby has been toying with the idea.
Now, Colby sits in the back of the bus on the couch as Sam sleeps in their bunk. He has been back there for hours, and it's three in the morning. He doesn't want to slip into headspace, but he doesn't think he can hold it back any longer. Finally giving in, he goes into his suitcase quietly and opens the secret compartment. He grabs his light blue blanket, his light gray koala, and returns to the couch. He clings to his koala as he slips. Without realizing it, he falls asleep as he is telling his stuffed animal all about his busy day.
                        ***
Sam wakes up with a groan when realizing his boyfriend isn't in his arms. He sits up and looks at the time, seeing it is only six in the morning and there is no way Colby was already awake. He climbs out of the bunk, the air cold to his bare torso, and walks to the back of the bus. The sight he sees is enough to make him gasp, a small chuckle leaving his lips shortly after.
"I knew it," he mutters quietly. He slowly walks over and picks the little up bridal style. He makes sure to grab Colby's blue blanket and his koala before going to lay him down in the bunk. He climbs in shortly after and falls back asleep, glad Colby is in his arms.
                          ***
Colby wakes up, and immediately jumps back, landing on the ground with a thud that awakens Sam. Colby scoots away against the cold floor as tears rush down his face. He is soon in the bathroom and he shuts the door, locking it. Sam quickly grabs his phone and calls Elton. He had noticed how protective of Colby Elton has been and put the pieces together.
"Sam? Everything okay?" Elton says as he answers the call.
"You know about his coping mechanism, right?" Sam asks, not wanting to out his boyfriend.
"Yeah. Why? Is he okay?" Elton asks, sitting up in his own bed worriedly.
Sam explains the whole situation, including everything leading up to Colby locking himself in the bathroom.
"Okay, Sam, give the phone to Colby. Tell him it's me," the elder says.
Sam walks to the bathroom door and slides the phone under it.
"Colbs, pick up the phone. It's Elton," he says.
Colby reluctantly picks up the phone and holds it to his ear.
"Elty?" Colby says softly.
"Hey, Colbs, how ya doing?" Elton asks.
"I sad," is all the little boy says.
"Did Sammy find out?" Elton asks, even though he already knew the answer.
"Yesh," Colby says quietly.
"Well, Colby, he is quite worried. He even called me because he didn't know what to do to get you out of the bathroom," Elton says.
"Sammy still wuv me?" Colby asks.
"Colby, i don't think anything could stop him from loving you. How about you go get cuddles, okay?" Elton says, smiling slightly.
"Otay, bye bye Elty," with that, Colby hangs up the phone and leaves the bathroom.
"Hey, sweetheart, you okay?" Sam asks quietly.
"Can I has cuddles?" Colby asks.
"Of course you can."