26- Elton + Colby

Title: "I'm Fine"

•Requested by: 

•Warnings: Sickness

•Inspiration: Hell if I know

•Type: sickfic

A/N: Hey guys! So currently I am watching the World Series, so I wanted to update while I watch. Also, if anyone has any good Houston Astros bxb fics, please let me know. Same goes for any Stony (Steve Rogers x Tony Stark). 

----------------------------------------------------------

Colby sighs as he sits up from the bed. He clutches his head in pain, letting out a quiet whimper. He is in Australia for a TFIL trip. He knows his boyfriend, Elton, put a lot of thought into the activities, and doesn't want to ruin everyone's day. He feels a tear slip out of his eye as he reaches for his bag to get pain medicine. 

"Hey, Colbs, you alright?" Elton asks as he walks into the curtained-off room the two share. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why do you ask?" Colby questions. 

"Well no reason, really. You just look a little pale," his boyfriend responds.

"Nah I'm all good, babe," Colby forces a smile onto his face. 

"Okay, well get dressed. We have to leave soon for the park," Elton says as he leaves the area to go make sure the other two are awake. 

Colby forces himself out of the bed. He pulls a pair of sweatpants on and grabs a random t-shirt. He feels nausea engulf him as he walks to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He takes slow, deep, breaths and soon the nausea subsides. 

As the group leaves the motor home, Colby has to keep taking the slow, deep breaths, to keep himself from vomiting.

As the sun beats down on them, Colby can feel his body start to fatigue. He can feel his shoulders slump, and his feet start to drag on the ground. It isn't long until little black dots form in his vision, and grow bigger. Seemingly out of nowhere, Colby's body falls to the ground, Elton on his knees next to him in an instant. 

"Colby? Baby, can you hear me?" Elton says loudly. He gets no response, and begins to panic, "C-corey, call an ambulance, please!"

Corey has his phone to his hear within a second and is talking into it. Soon, sirens are heard and Colby is taken to the hospital. 

---

Colby groans as he opens his eyes. 

"Hey, baby," he turns to see Elton sitting in a chair next to the bed. 

"W-what happened?"

"Well, you decided to not tell me you were feeling sick," Elton replies sassily.

"I didn't want to ruin the day," Colby says quietly, knowing it sounds like a stupid excuse.

"Baby, you being sick will never, ever, ruin anything," Elton squeezes Colby's hand. 

"Why am I in a hospital bed, though?" Colby asks, to which Elton lets out a sigh. 

"It turns out you have a pretty serious stomach bug, babe. You had a temperature of 103 degrees Fahrenheit. If I hadn't brought you here, or to any doctor, it could have turned fatal," Elton says quietly.

Colby looks at his hands awkwardly before moving over so Elton can get in next to him. The two cuddle, and Colby falls back asleep.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the rushed ending.