Chapter 10 "Memory's of then"

Memory's. Everything that came back came like a blow in the head. Your best friend, Teresa. A girl you'd always been close with. Minho. A boy you always played jokes with. Thomas. Someone who gave you ideas for some of your most iconic tricks. Alby. A boy who looked out for you like a brother. Your family. You were taken from them at a young age, you had no siblings. The horrific scene of when your family got shot in front of you. The blond woman called Ava Paige. But most clear in your head was the feeling of drowning and faces looking at you. A face familiar to you. The face of Thomas just watching as you screamed and inhaled water. Baking on glass. And then waking up in the box, coughing up water and being drenched in water. It was so many memories, too many to count.

Newt sprinted out the council hall as he heard you cry out I pain. Thomas looked at Minho. Minho's eyes were wide, none of the boys knew what to do. But one that did was, Jeff. He ran and pushed past the others.
"What are you sissys waiting for?" He said as he ran past all of them. When Jeff came out he saw you sitting on the ground. Holding your head as Newt stood next to you not knowing what to do. Your screaming ahd stopped and you just sat there. Jeff came up next to Newt.
"Is she stung?" Jeff asked frantically. Newt looked at you and tried to form words. His ability to speak giving up on him.
"I don't know." He then got out of himself, Jeff rolled his eyes and sat down next to you.
"(y/n)?" He said as softly he could. When he went to put a hand on your shoulder he saw your whole body shake. He took a breath and put his hand on your shoulder.

"(y/n) are you okey?" He asked you. At the touch you lifted your head from your hands. Looking up at Jeff He saw your eyes being red and your cheeks had streaks from tears. You sat up slowly, your mind being reluctant, as you sat up you looked up to see Newt standing behind Jeff.
"Are they-" You stopped. "Oh my god and I stung, not good not good." You then realized and started to look over yourself. You lifted your hair slightly to see if you were stung in the stomach as that's where it'd felt like it was. But... nothing.
"Shuck, you're not stung, that's good." Jeff breathed, Newt doing the same.
"No I promise I got stung.. I..." You stopped yourself and looked at the two boys.
"Are you sure love?" Newt kneeled down next to Jeff and you.
"I remember" You told them, they two was taken aback at waht you said.
"Y-you do?" Newt asked in disbelief. You nodded your head vigorously.

Thomas and Minho then ran out the council hall, it was still dark. Fires were spread across the glade. Some of the other boys ran out and looked around the galde. Minho and Thomas saw you sit with Jeff and Newt in the middle of the glade. The two boys seemed to talk to you.
The two of them walked over to see if you were alright. When they were half way Minho got impatient and ran up to you, wanting to know if you were okey.
"Okey dose anything else hurt?" Jeff asked you, you shook your head no. When minho saw you were okey he sighed.
"You shucking slinthead are you okey?!" Minhi sat down next to you and looked you over. For a start you didn't think anything of it, when he then stopped looking you over and you looked him in the eye, that's when it hit you. Newt, Jeff and Minho saw your eyes widen and your face when pale.
"Go." You said in a stern voice looking directly at Minho. His brows furrowed at you, a worried look on his face.
"What are you talking about, it's just me (n/n)" Minho tried but you were not having it.

"How could I have been so stupid!" You stood up and turned away from him. Folding your arms over your chest.
"What have I done?" Minho walked up behind you, just then Thomas had come up to all of you. Minho turned you around so you were facing him. You averted your eyes no to look at him.
"You lied... all of this was just a bet to you" You forced out as a big lump built up in your throat. Minho's face dropped, you knew, you knew about the bet but.. he really did like you.
"(y/n) I swear that I meant everything over the last few days. I do really like you, I made that bet wity Jake because he and the other 'runners' would only be on my back if I didn't." He tried, Newt and Jeff looked at Thomas who got a look of realization plaster on his face.
"You can't prove that, you only wanted to look cool in front of the other guys. The worst is that..." You looked down at the ground, the tears starting to fall once again. You then looked up into Minho's eyes.
"You made me like you, alot, and I don't know what was true or not."
Minho looked out of words. You walked past him over to Newt and Jeff. The both if them with worried looks. Minho then turned.
"I will prove it to you, I don't wanna give up." He told you, you shook your head.
"I may be sweet, but I don't do second chances" You simply told him before hugging Newt close.