Chapter 19 "Secret is out"

Minho looked at all the diffrent buttons and switches, not knowing which to press or switch on. His eyes scanned over what they said until is sight stopped at one. Looking up to see Thomas looking at something. He chuckled lowly as he went to flip the switch, Thomas turned and saw, quickly speaking up but it was to late.
"No Minho." And with that the lights around the mall lit up, making Minho smile happily as he watched the light spread. His flashlight still being on.
Just as he looked towards Thomas he jumped.
"Thoams!" Behind Thomas was the first ever seen crank by the boy, her eyes were gone and it was as if she was livid. She keept on trying to get to Thomas but failed, then the screeching from a crank sounded behind them and the boys turned.
Minho picked up a hammer and hit the crank as it charged towards him and Thomas.
"Let's go, come on!" Minho yelled and pulled on Thomas' arm to get him start running, again.
The both of them ran up the stairs of the mall, making their way to the next level you and the others were on, Aris had gone up there erlier as he didn't find anything to do with Thomas and Minho.

Aris walked next to you with Newt. All of you made small talk as you really wanted him to feel comfortable with you guys. Not wanting to leave him out. Teresa looked over at Newt and saw how his gaze never left you. She was worried, worried he'd say something about you and him knowing each other before.
The sudden sound of footsteps hitting tge ground hard and in a rapid speed made all of you turn.
"What's going on?" Chuck frowned confused.
"No idea, it can be Thomas and Minho." You told him, looking into the distance trying to see who it was. As tye footsteps got louder yous suddenly got the sight of who it was.
"RUN!!" Thomas and Minho yelled to all of you. You glanced over at Newt before turning back to see what they were running from. Seeing cranks emerge from far away.

"RUN GUYS!" Teresa screamed for you, Newt and Chuck. You slapped Chuck arm lightly an dmotioned for him to start running and you saw the slight fear in his eyes before he took off with the others.
"Let's go!" Newt told you and the two of you sat off. Minho and Thomas was not far behind as they caught up to you guys, all of you looked side to side to make sure no more cranks would appear out of nowhere.
Chuck struggled to keep up with Fry and Winston as he ran with them but the cranks chasing all of you made him not for even a second want to slow down.
About to run up the second staircase all of you got stopped, another crank appeared right in front of all of you.
"Aris!" Thomas yelled at the boy as he picked up a cane and ran at the crank. He successfully hit the crank hard enough for all of you to be able to get to the stairs.

Getting up the second stairs was no easier than getting to them, struggling hard as cranks flooded the place, you really wondered where all of them came from as they just appeared. Almost like thin air.
"Come on guys!" Minho called from the front as he sprinted fast. Passing some old elevators you and Newt was caught off guard by a crank that ran at the two of you, you jumped. The crank got on top of Newt and Newt struggled to keep it away.
"Thomas!" You screamed and he quickly got over to you. Newt grunted as he held back the crank best he could.
Thomas started to try and but the crank was almost impossible to move. You sighed and consecrated at the crank.
Aris who didn't know hat you were doing went to grab you but got stopped.
"Don't!" Teresa hissed at him. He went to protest but once he saw the cranks closing in on all of you and the one on top of Newt now moving he stopped. Confused.
Without loosing focus you went over and with Thomas kicked the crank off of Newt, making it fall down the many levels of the mall.
"Thanks Tommy, Love!" Newt thanked the two of you as he scurried to his feet.
"RUN!" You said loudly and you focus on the cranks left, making them start to charge at all of you once again.

The small and narrow hallway didn't mix well with the speed all of you ran at, having all of you run and push off the wall as it was hard to stop from the speed. Everyone stumbeling around as you steadied yourselves to be able to run once more. The first door in the small hallway was impossible to open, like it was concrete. Going for the next door, all of you ran and tried to make it burst open. You avoided your right side. All of you ran at it in diffrent speeds.
"I'll take care of them!" Wisnton called and picked up a gun as the cranks had found you.
"Can't you do any of you littel magic?!" Minho turned to you, his tone showing he actually was a bit scared.
"I can stop and move thing with my mind! Not make thing open!?" You yelled at him before once again trying to burst the door open.
"Come on try again!" Thomas said, you, Minho, Newt and Teresa tried again. But failed.
"Come in Fry!" Chuck pushed the older boy so he could try. Fry gave you his bad and you without second thought focused so you didn't have to carry it.
Luckily Frypan got the door open and all of you ran through.