Chapter 15 "Don't fully remember"

Newt laid still in bed, not daring to move, afraid he'd wake you up. All the others were awake, even Chuck who used to be one to sleep in in the glade. Newt stroked your hair a littel as you were in such deep slumber. Chuck then looked over, being tired of waiting for you to wake up and wanting to go eat the food he'd seen yesterday, standing up he walked over from the sitting area.
"Can't you just wake her? I'm hungry" Chuck complained to Newt and Thomas, Thomas sighed.
"Me to man, just wake her Newt and then we can go eat." Thomas told him. Newt didn't want to, knowing you had probably had a bad night as your arm hurt no matter how you laid, it was just more comfortable and less painful this way.
"Fine." Newt grumbled as he looked away from Chuck who pulled a cute and innocent face at the old second in command. But to Newt's relief he didn't have to wake you, you woke up by yourself.
Squeezing your eyes shut from the light, wanting to go back to sleep you nuzzled closer to Newt.
"Love? Wake up, we gotta go to breakfast or Chuck will starve" He told you, your eyes fluttered open as you heard Newt's comment.
"He ain't gonna starve to death, not on my watch.." You mumbled as you slowly sat yourself up, Newt stirring up and chuckling.

Newt helped you put the sling on again and Thomas helped you down. Fry and Winston had been playing cards with Minho and came over once they heard shuffling and voices.
"Finally, can we go eat now?" Frypan complained wity Chuck nodding along at a rapid tempo. You giggled, making Newt's heart flutter, just your laugh or giggle could make him melt.
"Absolutely!" You told the two making them fist-bump each other and satrted walking, Winston trailing behind.
"So shebean," Minho started. "Any forgiveness today?"
You tapped your chin as if you were thinking, humming, Thomas and Newt knew your answer already.
"No, sorry not sorry" You shrugged with your left shoulder, your good one. Minho sighed deeply, shaking his head.
"Now I want food. Tommy, Lizard?" You turned to the dark haired boy and blond one. Both of them shrugged and nodded.

You walked beside Thomas as you made your way to the canteen, Fryoan, Winston and Chuck being far ahead of the four of you. Newt and Minho walked beside each other, the tension high. Thomas had two questions in his tongue, and you aswell had a question to him, but like always he beat you to it.
"Minho said something about the 'mom' inside Newt ahd been awoken yesterday, what dose he mean by that?"
"Oh, that's just something that I came up with one day as I was bored. Almost everyone who came up got some typ of family role of me" You smiled, Thomas laughed.
"Care to explain?"
"Well Newt usally tries to make sure we don't do any stupid things and is kinda protective, or that we used glader slang instead of real curse-words. Cuss for real and he goes crazy." You told in a low voice.
"Then Minho is like the 'dad' everyone get scared away from, Alby the grumpy old grandfather and Gally the trouble child. Also Winst and Fry is like the cool and chill cousins, if I'd go though all the boys we would be here for ages."

"And where would I fit in?" Thomas raised a brow at you, you glanced over at him with narrowed eyes as you thought for a second. Newt and Minho who was behind laughing as they saw you and Thomas talk and interact. Truly like a brother and sister.
"The child who always dose stupid things and get all the others in troubles, shank" You told him with a proud smile. He gasped dramatically at you.
"You're evil," He said jokingly.
"I thought I was a sweetheart?" You pulled puppy dog eyes, making him groan.
"Is she pulling puppy eyes at ya mate?" Newt asked Thomas from a far. Thomas nodded.
"Love, what has he done to deserve puppy eyes" Newt said not as a question. You stopped and continued walking.

Newt and Minho walked behind as you and Thomas resumed your conversation, him asking you about Teresa the other day. Wondering what she asked and if you remembered her, also wanting to know everything she asked. You, who was not one to keep things like that which was important for the other to know to yourself, you told him everything. All the details.
Newt just glanced at Minho. Minho's eyes were fixated on the ground as he walked. The both of them knew that thos couldn't keep up, they had to come to some agreement or something. Newt sighed before talking.
"Thanks... for yesterday, I needed that push."
"Like I said, she don't want to give a second chance." Minho told Newt as they resumed the walk. Closing in in the canteen.
"No seriously man, I appreciate it" Newt said in a matter of fact tone.
"It's was stupid of me to go through with that bet, just... you know, don't do anything stupid. Or stupid like that time" Minho said in a almost demanding tone of voice. Making Newt nod his head
"Never again." He said as they entered the canteen.