Toneri Appears!

Sasuke's POV:

"What?!" Me and Naruto both exclaim.

Just as we both stand up, we see a man with white hair float right in front of us, covering the moon. His eyes are closed, but he seems to be completely aware of his surroundings.

 His eyes are closed, but he seems to be completely aware of his surroundings

"It's him!" Sakura shouts, pointing at him. "Give me back my girlfriend, or you'll regret it!" She shouts at him, cracking her fists.

"You're the Otsutsuki guy?!" Naruto exclaims.

"Ah, so I see I'm famous," the man says with a smirk. "Toneri Otsutsuki, to be exact. Not that I care what you wretched humans call me. I've got what I needed, now get out of my way," he says.

"You're not taking Hinata anywhere!" Sakura says, activating her 100 Healings Seal.

I draw out my sword and activate my Sharingan.

"Why do you need her?" I say, preparing into a fighting stance.

"My plans require Hyuga blood. Now move, roach!" He says, as a bright glowing dagger extends from his hand and comes straight at me. Incredibly fast, I move to the side, barely missing its aim.

"Sasuke!" Naruto shouts.

Toneri cocks his head to the side, confused for a moment, then smiles.

"Sasuke? As in the last Uchiha? Well, looks like I hit the jackpot today!" He says, laughing.

Creeped out, I try to set him on fire with my Amaterasu. However, he suddenly disappears and reappears behind me. 

"I'm a bit busy right now, but sit tight. I'll come back for you, Uchiha," he says in my ear.

Sakura jumps in the air and attempts to punch him, but he grabs her hand and throws her off of the cliff.

"Sakura-chan!" Naruto shouts. He uses his Tailed Beast mode to extend an arm to catch her.

"I don't have time to play with you humans, right now," Toneri says, annoyed. He raises a hand, summoning about 20 puppets circling around us.

"Play with them, instead," he says. As he begins to leave, one puppet follows him from behind, carrying Hinata's unconscious body inside.

"She's in there!" Sakura says. "Go after him! I'll fight these puppets," she says, punching and immediately breaking one of them.

Me and Naruto immediately run after him, jumping from roof to roof of the buildings in the village while trying to keep up.

"Ugh, pests!" He says, turning around. He summons about 10 more puppets to stall us.

We both weave and dodge as the puppets shoot all sorts of sharp weapons at us. I use my Chidori to destroy the ones near me, while Naruto uses his Rasengan to destroy the ones near him.

Noticing that the puppets didn't stop us, Toneri finally stops fleeing.

"You two must be very extraordinary, hm?" He says with a smirk.

"Shut up and give Hinata back!" Naruto shouts, jumping towards him with a Rasengan in hand.

"Naruto wait!" I shout.

But it's too late. As Naruto is in mid-air, Toneri teleports behind him and grabs his neck. Using his other hand, he extends the same bright glowing dagger from earlier, and stabs it through Naruto.

"Naruto!!" I shout again.

Suddenly, my chest begins to feel cold and dark again. Feeling the cold sensation wash over my body, I immediately activate my Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and draw out my lightning blade.

I dash towards him and attempt to attack, but his reflexes are too quick

I dash towards him and attempt to attack, but his reflexes are too quick. Still, I match his reflexes and manage to at least shock his hand when he tries to grab my sword. However, in response to the shock, he draws back his glowing dagger and drops Naruto's body. I immediately dash to catch him.

Toneri quickly recovers and smirks. "A sword enhanced with lightning chakra, huh?" He chuckles. "Not bad. You have a hatred so great I can even sense it through that attack."

He then teleports behind me again, whispering in my ear: "You're just like me."

Widening my eyes, I freeze in shock. Toneri continues to flee the village, laughing as the puppet carrying Hinata follows behind.

I look at Naruto, who has a stab wound in his stomach. Thankfully, it seems Toneri missed a vital point. I take off Naruto's scarf and tie it around his wound, preventing him from losing too much blood. He winces from pain in response.

"Come on, I got you," I say, carrying him as I dash to the hospital.

Who the hell was that guy?