* Thank you!!! *

Wow.

16 days. 29 chapters. More than 31,300 words.

I doubt many people will read this, but that's fine. I enjoyed every second of writing this fanfic, and I love how it turned out. I really outdid myself!

After 5 months of watching every single episode of Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, and Boruto (well I'm on the latest episode lmao), I felt that Naruto and Sasuke didn't get the ending they deserved. I wrote this fanfic to bring peace to my mind, and I think it kinda worked. I hope it does the same for the rest of my fellow Narusasu/Sasunaru shippers out there!

I want to thank the beautifully talented artists that allowed me to incorporate their incredible artwork into my story. They really played a big part in helping me visualize the plot for my story and I'm deeply grateful. If you guys are reading this, I hope y'all enjoyed the story too! Be sure to follow @cubur_chi on Instagram and @rakinadraws on Tumblr!

I know I mentioned something about writing a Sakura x Hinata fanfic in the future, and that is definitely in the works! I have also been writing plenty more Narusasu/Sasunaru stories too, so keep an eye out for that as well! I am in college now, so my free time is definitely limited, but I'm definitely taking advantage of my breaks to publish anything I have.

Anyways, uh...yeah! Thanks so much for reading my story "Forgive Me, Naruto". Be sure to share with your friends so they can enjoy too! Love you guys <3