Wedding Crashers

Naruto's POV:

"Not if I can help it!" I shout from the sky, throwing a Rasenshuriken from above.

Toneri ducks just in time, sending my Rasenshuriken whizzing past him and destroying a portion of his palace

I land on the ground, standing right in between Sasuke and Toneri.

"Naruto?" Sasuke says in surprise.

I turn towards him and look him in the eyes.

"Don't think you can get away from me that easily," I say with a smirk.

He slowly smiles, becoming the same Sasuke I know and love.

"Wasn't planning on it, loser," he says in response.

Toneri angrily shouts, grabbing both of our attention.

"So I see you're still as persistent as ever, blonde one. Perfect timing, I can destroy both of you pests now and continue my original plan!" He says. He picks up a syringe off the floor, half-filled with blood, and inject the rest into his arm.

"No!" A girl with pale skin and long white hair says, kneeling on the ground.

"What the-" I remark in confusion.

"This is bad news. Get Kumi out of here!" Sasuke shouts, pointing at the girl.

I follow his orders and grab Kumi, getting her away from the ordeal.

Toneri begins screaming in pain and laughing at the same time.

"Yes! The only person meant to carry on the Otsutsuki legacy...is me!" He shouts, laughing with his arms raised.

"What's...happening?" I ask Kumi, carrying her away from the dangerous situation.

"My father just injected the rest of the Hyuga blood into him. Sasuke came here to make a deal with him but...it didn't work out. Now he's planning to awaken the Tenseigan and destroy your planet!" She exclaims.

I widen my eyes in response. Sasuke came here...to spare the Earth? He was planning to give up everything in his life to save the rest of us?

"I'm...guessing you're Naruto? Look, you really mean a lot to Sasuke. I don't know the whole story, but I know you two went through a lot together and deeply care for one another. Please don't let it all be in vain!" Kumi pleads.

I try not to blush at the thought of Sasuke telling this girl about me.

"I won't, ya know!" I say with a smile.

Sai, Shikamaru, Sakura, and Hinata all come flying in on Sai's hand drawn birds.

Toneri starts floating higher in the air, laughing.

"I see the Hyuga has returned, along with more friends. Interesting!" Toneri remarks.

He raises his hands, summoning his puppets again. Thousands of them are summoned, and aim straight toward the group.

I'm about to jump in and help when Sakura beats me to it.

"This is for kidnapping my girlfriend! SHANNARO!!" Sakura angrily shouts, knocking out 20 puppets in one punch.

"Palm Rotation!" Hinata shouts, fighting side by side with Sakura.

Sai and Shikamaru fight from above, standing on Sai's hand drawn birds.

"We have them handled, Naruto! You and Sasuke go after Toneri!" Hinata says.

I nod to them and run to join Sasuke. Sasuke draws out his lightning blade and activates his Sharingan. I remain in Tailed Beast Mode, standing by his side as Toneri floats above us with a smile.

He opens his blue eyes, which begins to glow.

"Still not giving up, I see. Well I admire your dedication, but it's too late." Toneri says, raising his hands.

His body begins to glow, matching his glowing eyes. He emits large amounts of blue chakra. Feeling the chakra while in my Tailed Beast Mode, I shudder from the amount of hatred surrounding his chakra. Sasuke shudders too, sensing it with his Rinnegan.

Toneri coldly laughs.

"Your end is here!"