The Otsutsuki Wedding

Sasuke's POV:

I lay in bed wide awake, thinking over Kumi's plan. 

Once she is injected with Hinata's blood and unlocks her Tenseigan, she plans to seal away Toneri and escape with me back to Earth. It seemed like a good plan, but it's easier said than done. There's also the problem of other Otsutsukis roaming the Earth. Will they be as big a problem as Toneri?

I sigh and sit up, looking out the window. It's night time, and our supposed "wedding" is tomorrow morning. I'm about to head back to bed when I see Toneri and Kumi arguing outside.

"How dare you raise your voice against your father?!" Toneri shouts at her.

"I'm not trying to argue with you! I'm just saying not all humans are as wicked as you think! They shouldn't all have to suffer because of what happened to our ancestor!" Kumi says firmly.

Toneri slaps her in the face. "You ungrateful brat. I've told you time and time again that our duties are here on the moon. Where are you getting these new ideas from? All that damn manga is rotting your brain, isn't it? I'll be confiscating and burning all of it later. I knew I've been giving you too much freedom," Toneri says angrily.

"I barely have any freedom! I'm not going to marry Sasuke and create a clan to carry on this cursed clan's legacy! You say that we embrace hatred as much as love, but we have no love! Everyone in this damn clan is just consumed by hatred!" She shouts back.

I widen my eyes. Her clan carries the Curse of Hatred. Just like...mine.

Toneri pushes her to the ground.

"You will do what you are told. You finally have a suitable man to marry your stubborn self, and opportunities like this don't come often. If you do anything to sabotage your wedding tomorrow, I won't hesitate to have you end up like your mother," he says coldly. He finally opens his eyes, revealing his dull blue pupils.

Kumi lays on the ground, trembling in terror. Toneri calmly closes his eyes again and walks away.

This man...is terrifying.

~

In the morning, I hear a loud knocking on the window next to my bed.

Groggily turning to my side, I become startled as I see Toneri floating and smiling through the window.

"Rise and shine, Uchiha. You have a big day today!" He says creepily, and then floats away.

Feeling exposed, I immediately close the curtains. He couldn't have used the door?

I turn to my bed and see a bright purple tuxedo prepared laying on my bed. Trying my best not to imagine how it got there, I pick it up and throw it in the nearest trash can. I'm not wearing that shit.

Keeping on my current outfit, I grab my sword and head to the palace's main room, where Kumi and I planned to meet.

However, once I head there, I'm shocked to see Kumi miserably sitting and wearing her crown and wedding apparel.