Chapter 1- Meeting Her

Nicki's POV

OH MY GOSH

The only thing I could say to explain the sight of this beautiful woman standing in front of me. I asked if she could be on my song fly and she said yes. AH I was sooo happy, although we didn't get in the studio together to record the song, she did the chorus and sent it to me (that I was really bummed about.)

But today was the video and she looked absolutely amazing in the outfit I gave her. Umm if I could only...... Oh god she's coming over here.

Rih- hey nick

Nicki- hey ri, how are you?

Rih- great excited to see you.

Nicki got kinda excited.

Nicki- really?

Rih- yes, you look beautiful.

Nicki- Thank you, so do you.

Director- OK people, let's get this done before sun down!

We went on set and did the video. It was so hard not to touch on her but I held on. After we were finished I went to my trailer to get changed, I was in the middle of putting my pants on when someone knocked on the door.

Nicki- come in!

Rihanna comes in

Rih- hey nick

Nicki- hey. I thought you left.

Rih- no, I wanted to see you before I left.

Rihanna looked at my body up and down with a smirk on her face. Then I suddenly remembered that I didn't put my pants on.

Nicki- oh my! Sorry I didn't realize I didn't have clothes on.

Rih- no, its ok, its a nice sight trust me.

Nicki blushes

Nicki- thank you

Rihanna sits down on the couch.

Rih- So, I was wondering if you wanted to come to dinner with me tomorrow night.

Nicki's heart starts to speed up.

Nicki- dinner?

Rih- Yeah, I wanted to get to know you more.

Nicki- I'd love to. But I can't I'm sorry, I'm supposed to meet Wayne tomorrow for a new song.

That's when she sighed and stood up. I thought she was gonna leave which would if made me really sad but she didn't, she actually came to me. ME! She was walking to me. I started backing up but ended up against the wall. She stepped right up on me, her boobs touching my chest. She brused her hand through my hair.

Rih- I don't take no to well kitten.

Kitten? She called me kitten. Jesus Christ I think I just came!

Rih- meet me at Giorgio Baldi tomorrow night at 8, don't be late. I don't take tradiness to well either.

And with that she left, left me standing there in my pants (which are completely wet right now may I add.) With the most shocked expression on my face. All I know is I'm gonna have to reschedule with Wayne.