Chapter 29- Mad at Her

Rihannas POV

After kittens proposal I couldn't stop smiling. My ring was absolutely gorgeous and I couldn't be happier. Today was the crop over festival and I was super excited, kitten had never been and I knew she'd enjoy it. We were in our room playing around laughing when kitten told me something that really upset my mood.

Nicki- So, Rajad told me about your aunt Marcee.

Rih- ugh, why?

Nicki- Well, he told me she's coming today.

Rih- Damn it. I was hoping she'd stay away this year.

Nicki- Stop it Robyn.

Rih- No. She's a evil woman and I don't wanna see her.

Nicki- She's your aunt and she's coming whether you like it or not.

Rih- Whatever.

Nicki- Don't be mad at me.

Rih- I'm not mad at you kitten I just know how she is. She's gonna try and hurt you and I'm not gonna take her shit this year.

Nicki- I love you. Nobody can change that.

Rih- I love you too, that's why I'm gonna make sure she gets no where near you.

Nicki- She's your aunt, and she wants to meet me she'll be searching up and down for me anyway.

Rih- Just promise me that if she comes near you, you'll come get me.

Nicki- Princess-

Rih- Promise!

Nicki- OK, OK. I promise.

I put my hands on my head and sigh. Kitten comes over to me, pulls me to her and kisses my face all over.

Nicki- Everything is gonna be OK.

Rih- OK.

We lay down and end up falling asleep. My mom comes to the door and knocks on it.

Mama- Come on babies time to get ready.

Rih- Ma we just layed down.

Mama- Its 6 Robyn so get up!

Rih- Oh shit. Kitten, kitten wake up.

Nicki- Mmmmmm go away.

Rih- Kitten come on!

Nicki- Stooopppp. I'm tired.

I turn her over on her stomach and smack her fat ass. She covers her butt and looks over her shoulder at me.

Nicki- What are you doing?!?

Rih- Get up!

Kitten throws the covers off of her body and storms to the bathroom murmuring something. I let out a aggravated groan and get up to start getting ready. Kitten came out of the bathroom like thirty minutes later looking hella cute, I smiled at her and she gave me a 'yeah, I look good' look. About another hour later we were both fully ready, we walked down stairs to the living room to see my brothers sitting there looking handsome. Rorey looked up and whistled at us.

Rorey- Damn. Looking sexy I see.

Nicki- Thank you, you look good yourself. You to Rajad.

She sat by him and pinched his cheek.

Rajad- Thank you.

Rih- Where's ma?

Rorey- She went to go help uncle Danny and aunt Marcee.