Chapter 19- Grieving with Her Part 2

Nickis POV

Doctor- I'm sorry to inform you but, he's in a coma.

OH THANK GOD!!!

I was so scared. I thought he wasn't gonna make it. When the doctor said he was in a coma, I was a little happier than I should be, but I'm just glad he made it, hopefully it stays that way.

Nicki- thank god he's ok.

Doctor- he is for now. One of the bullets was close to his heart and another close to his spine. The surgery was very trickey but we did the best we could for him.

Rih- thank you doctor. When can we see him?

Doctor- you guys can go in but one at a time.

He told us the room number and left.

Rih- kitten you go first. I gotta call drakes mom.

Damn I forgot about her. She's gonna be crushed.

Nicki- ok.

I walked to the ICU. When I got to drakes room I was really scared to open the door. I took a deep breath and opened the door. When I saw him laying there my heart dropped. His face was all bruised, his arm was broken and he was on a breathing machine. Tears rolled down my face, I felt horrible knowing that he's in this condition because of me. I pulled a chair in the room up to his bed, I sat down and just stared at him. Tears still rolling down my face, I grabbed his hand and started speaking.

Nicki- Oh drake I am so sorry. This is all my fault. If I didn't fall in love with master this never would have happened. But I can't feel sorry for that, I do love her and I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with her. Listen to me, we are going to find this doing this. You mean so much to me and who ever did this is going to pay.

I put my hand on his cheek and righted my grip on his hand.

Nicki- please wake up. I need you. Both me and master need you. You can't leave us. Please come back to us.

I started crying my eyes out. When I say I was a mess, I mean I was a mess! I sat by his side for at least an hour. Master came in the room and asked to be alone with him. I didn't wanna leave but I wanted to give her time with him too. I got up from the seat, master whipped my tears and kissed my lips.

Rih- go back to Melissa.

Nicki- ok

She patted my butt as I left.

Rihannas POV

After kitten left I sat in her seat. Starring at drake as if he was the evil one. I was so pissed. I was pissed at him, I was pissed at the person that did this, I was pissed at me. I was done with this whole thing.

Rih- look at you. You look really bad. Why did you have to get involved? Now look at you, your in a coma because of me and kitten. This isn't fair, why would somebody wanna hurt you , gosh your so sweet.

I traced my finger along his jaw and hand. I tried to hold back my tears but this was just yo much to bare.

Rih- please don't leave us. Don't do this, you have to wake up. You have to help me find this guy. Come on you just can't lay here! If you die drake I swear I'll kill you. Please don't leave, please.

I barried my head in his neck. My phone vibrated in my pocket, I took it out. It was from an unknown number.

Message: Well look who found him. To be honest I thought it would be that little bitch of yours. I know it might be hard to see but I love you, and I will have you back one way or another. Weather you like it or not.

The fuck. Really! I was beyond done. I jumped out of the chair and left the room. I stormed through the hospital like a bat out of hell. Kitten and Melissa jumped up when they saw me but I didn't care. I stormed passed them but they followed out.

Melissa- Robyn, where are you going!

Rih- Don't worry about it. I'll be right back.

Nicki- master!

Rih- stay with Melissa kitten, I'll be back.

I opened my car door, ready to get in. She ran up to me and hugged me from behind.

Nicki- master, please don't leave.

I turned around, kitten had tears in her eyes.

Rih- its ok kitten. I'll be right back just stay with Melissa for me, ok.

She nodded her head. I kissed her cheek and got in my car. I drove as fast as I could to this guys house. I didn't know who was doing thus but I had a pretty good idea who. When I got there I got out of the car. The door man tried to stop me and ask who I was here for but I didn't even bother to speak. I walked past everyone into the elevator. I pushed pent house, when I got up there I banged on the door. He opened the door with a surprised look on his face. I pushed past him into the house.

Rih- its you isn't it?!?

???- excuse me?

Rih- ITS YOU ISNT IT CHRIS!?!

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hey guys. Heres another chapter. This is getting crazy isn't it. Tell me what you think, comment please. Thanks for reading. MUAH!