Chapter 30- Apologize to Her

Rihannas POV

I woke up the next morning in the guest room. My mind instantly went to what happened between me and kitten. I was still mad but more than anything I was devastated that she wanted to rethink marrying me. Yes, I know I said some things that were very disrespectful but I was just mad. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom, I was about to brush my teeth but I realized that my things were in the other room. I sighed and walked out the door to the other room, I wasn't sure if kitten was sleeping or not, I eased the door open, I saw a lump in the covers so I guess she's still out. I tip toed to the bathroom and got my tooth brush and my suit case and went back to the guest room. I brushed my teeth, took a shower and got dressed, when I walked down stairs I saw my mom in the kitchen making breakfast.

Rih- Hey ma.

Mama- Hey baby.

I sat down at the island and watched her cook. I guess she could feel me starring because she turned around and asked me a question.

Mama- You OK baby?

Rih- No, not really.

Mama- Its that argument you had with Nicki last night isn't it.

I gave her a shocked look.

Rih- How did you know about that?

Mama- I heard it all, I went upstairs to see if you guys were OK when I heard some of the yelling.

I put my head down. I wanted to cry but I didn't wanna seem too weak.

Rih- Yeah she's mad at me, she'll get over it.

Mama- If anything baby, it looks like you are the one that needs to get over it.

Rih- What do you mean by that?

Mama- Baby, I think you forgot who I am. I can see right through that tough girl act. Your hurting.

Damn. Why does she always have to be so smart. She was dead on. I do miss her and I am hurting bad.

Rih- I just don't know what I did that was so bad.

Mama- What happened?

Rih- Well, you know how I feel about aunt Marcee. I told kitten to stay away from her because she was gonna fill her head with all this mess about why we shouldn't be together. But kitten didn't listen to me, even after she found out she was talking to aunt Marcee she stayed and entertained her stupidity. So I took her upstairs and yes I was mad and might of said some rude things but she's mad at me for no reason.

Mama- What is the rude thing that you said?

Rih- I called her stupid and ignored the fact that she was defending me to aunt Marcee.

Mama- Sorry to say baby but you sound like a dude.

Rih- How?

Mama- Always blaming someone for your wrong doings.

Rih- What?

Mama- First OK, yes you told her to stay away from Marcee but one way or another those two were gonna met. Second, if she was defending you then apparently she wasnt phased by Marcee. Third, Calling a woman stupid is very insulting but being called stupid by your fiancé in whom you were trying to defend is down right disrespectful and wrong.

Now I really feel bad, I felt tears welling in my eyes, I tried to hold it back but I couldn't, I burst into tears. My mom came around the island and hugged me tight.

Mama- Baby its gonna be OK.

Rih- What if she doesn't forgive me. I can't live without her ma, she means to much to me.