Chapter 25- Quality time with Her

Rihannas POV

I heard music playing in the house. My eyes opened slowly, I looked around the room. I tried to sit up but my whole body felt sore.

Rih- Ah damn.

My mind went back to last night, wow. The night I had the best orgasm of my life. I smiled to myself and rubbed my legs, them out of everything else is what hurt the most. I threw my legs over the side of the bed, I could here kitten singing with the music down stairs. I stood up, my body hurt like hell, I stretched my back, yawned and went down stairs. When I got down stairs I followed kittens voice to the kitchen. She was cooking and dancing to 'I Wanna Dance with Somebody' by Whitney Houston. I was laughing my ass off listening to her sing. She turned around and spotted me.

Nicki- Ahhhh! Robyn!

I was on the floor at this point, she was so pissed at me. She had her hands on her hips and her face was all scrunched up. That only made me laugh harder, which made her even more upset.

Nicki- Robyn get up.

I stood up but I was still laughing.

Nicki- Stop laughing.

Rih- I......I.....I can't. That.......was.....sooo funny.

Nicki- Whatever

She turned around and went back to cooking breakfast. I stopped laughing and straightened up.

Rih- Ok ok I'm sorry kitten.

She shock her head. I walked up behind her and kissed her neck.

Rih- oh come on kitten, I'm sorry for laughing. Your just so cute when you do it. I love youuuuuuu.

She giggled at me. She turned around and put her arms around my neck. She brought her lips to mine, lord knows I love her lips.

Rih- Good morning kitten.

Nicki- Good morning Robyn.

Rih- What is with this Robyn, your not gonna call me master anymore?

Nicki- No.

Rih- No. And when did I tell you, you could make your own decisions pet.

Nicki- You didn't. But I did, and I say, I can call you whatever I want.

While she said that she gripped my ass.

Nicki- After last night I think I like being the dominate one.

Rih- Hmm. And what makes you think I'd let you.

Nicki- You don't have to let me, I can just force you.

Rih- Please. I doubt that.

Nicki- Well I definitely did last night.

My face kinda dropped. She was right, she did dominate me lat night.

Rih- Well, that's because I let you.

Nicki- Yeah ok, keep telling yourself that.

She turned back around and finished cooking.

Rih- I did.

Nicki- Robyn go sit down and watch TV or something.

I poked my lip out a little, I turned around and made my way to the living room.

Rih-By the way, I'm only going because I want to.

Nicki- Mhm

I went to the living room and turned on the TV. I sat there until kitten came and brought our food. I reached for my plate and she pulled back. I looked at her with a confused face.