Chapter 10- Reasoning with Her (Hopefully)

Nicki's POV

Master was livid! I mean beyond pissed! I was completely terrified. I ran to the play room like something was chasing me. When I got in there I didn't see her. I turned around and bumped into something hard and hit the floor, I looked up and it was master. She started stepping towards me and I started to crawl backwards. She pick up a whip from the wall and walk towards me, I crawled back again but she already got me.

WAP!!!!!!

Nicki- AHHHH!!

WAP!!!!!

Nicki- MASTER!!!!!!

WAP!!!!!!

Rih- YOU KISSING OTHER PEOPLE NOW! WAP!!!

Nicki- NO!!!

Rih- IS THAT WHAT I MEAN TO YOU!!!! WAP!!!!!

Nicki- NO MASTER PLEASE!!!!! AHHH!!!

WAP!!!!WAP!!!!WAP!!!!WAP!!!!

Nicki- MASTER PLEASE STOP!!!! AHHH!!! PLEASE!!!! crying

For what it seemed like hours she kept hitting, my whole body was numb and all I could do was cry. I kept begging and eventually she stopped. I looked up at her and she had tears going down her face. She dropped the whip.

Rih- as much as I wanna beat you until you bleed, I can't do it, you mean to much to me. Unlike me to you.

That made my heart brake I could hear it.

Nicki- master please, let me-

Rih- your sleeping in your cage until further notice. I don't wanna hear your excuses. Clean your self up and get out of here, I don't wanna see you for the rest if the day.

With that she slammed the door. I felt like an abandoned child left for dead. My chest ached by body started to shake and I forgot how to breath. I started to cry hysterically. My master hates me now, and its not even my fault!!

Two hours later
Rihannas POV

Laying in my bed crying my eyes out. How dare she do this to me, I love her. How did it even happen, I don't even know the whole story. God she mad me so mad!!! I just wanted to beat her to permanent damage.

Rih- enough of this. Stop crying. I doesn't hurt that bad.

The biggest lie of the century. It hurt like hell! I heard small footsteps in the hallway, of course it was nicki. I didn't want to see her, I just might kill her. The footsteps stopped by my door, I heard her whimpering, it mad me cry even more. She stayed by my door for a while, until she walked to her room with her cage.

I just don't get it. There's no way kitten could just say she loves me and want to cater to my every need one minute and kiss drake the next. It makes no sense.

Rih- I'm gonna get to the bottom of this.

The next morning
Nicki's POV

I woke up the next morning stiff. This cage is really uncomfortable. I heard the door open and I pretended I was asleep. My cage started to shake and I sat up.

Rih- get up, you need to make breakfast.

She walked back out of the room, no 'hi', no 'good morning', not even a 'I'm still mad at you'. I opened my cage and crawled out. My entire body ached. I stood up as straight as I could and walked out of the room. I went downstairs and master was sitting on the couch watching TV. I went into the kitchen and started cooking.

When I was finished I took the plate to master. I was scared to walk to her but I had to. I got in front of her and handed the plate to her. She took it and started to eat. I got in my knees beside her and waited.

Rih- you not gonna eat.

Nicki- I didn't think you wanted me to master.

Rih- just because I'm pissed at you doesn't mean I'm gonna starve you. Go make yourself a plate.

I got up and went to the kitchen to make myself a plate. I was quietly thanking god she said something because I was starving. I made my plate and came back to master I sat on the floor and ate. When we were done eating I took both if our plates at washed them. When finished I came back and got on my knees before master. I really wanted to say something about the drake kiss but I was scared shed whip me again. I sat there on my knees with her watching TV. I eventually conjured up the courage to say something.

Nicki- master.

Rih-..........

Nicki- Master.

Rih- sighs what Nicki?

Damn.

Nicki- can I please explain.....

Master gets up and starts walking away.

Rih- I don't wanna hear it Nicki.

I ran after her.

Nicki- please master, It didn't happen like you think.

Rih- oh so now I'm stupid. Still walking away.

Nicki- No, that's not what I said.

Master keeps walking away from me. I can't take this anymore, she has to hear me.

Nicki- MASTER PLEASE, LISTEN TO ME!!

She's stops walking. I can hear her sigh, she turns around. When her eyes hit mine they soften, but there still angry.

Rih- you got a minute.

I start talking really fast.

Nicki- I invited him over just to hang out but when he got there he was being really nice like he always is and we started talking next thing you know his lips were on mine but I pused him off and told him he had to leave and basically pushed him out if the door.

Master stood there looking at me, so I kept talking.

Nicki- master I would never do anything to hurt you I love you please I know I should of told you but you called as soon as he left. Please master I'm sorry.

Master walks to me she grabbed my face and kissed me. Ahh she kissed me with so much passion. I forgot how amazing her lips felt.

Rih- I forgive you.

Nicki- you do?

Rih- yes I forgive you.

I hug her as tight as I can.

Rih- kitten. I can't breath.

I let go.

Nicki- sorry master.

Rih- come with me.

She grabs my hand and we walk into her room. We made love all night long. The most amazing time of my life.

The next day
Rihannas POV

today I'm going to meet someone. I walk into the building, I get to the elevator and push penthouse. When I get up there, I knock on the door.

????- hey come on in.

We walk in and sit down on the couch.

????- so how have you been miss rihanna?

Rih- I've been just fine drake.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Well what do you think? Like it or no.
I read one of you guys request and I thought it was a good idea. That will be the next chapter, promise. Thanks for reading MUAH!!!