Chapter 12- Don't forget Her

Rihannas POV

Today I have a video to shoot today with the amazing shakira. I am absolutely in love with her. She's an amazing singer and her hips are god sent. I left Nicki at home. She didn't tell me about her video and I damn sure don't have to tell her about mine. I walked on set and saw shakira standing there. We made eye contact and she ran over and hugged me.

Shakira- hey beautiful.

Rih- hey bunny how are you.

Shakira- I'm great and excited.

Rih- me too.

Director- Shakira, Rihanna we're ready for you!

Shakira- let's do this.

She grabbed my hand and we walk in front of the cameras.

Nicki's POV

I woke up with the sun in my face. This damn cage is so uncomfortable it ridiculous. I opened the cage door and crawl out. I stand up as straight as I can and walk out of the room.

Nicki- master.

No answer. She probably doesn't wanna talk to me. I walk into her room she's not there. I go down the steps to the living room.

Nicki- master.

Still no answer. Is she not here. She just disappeared on me. I went back up stairs and grabbed my phone. No missed calls, no texts. Hmm I decide to call her.

Ring......ring......ring......ring......ring.....hey its rihanna I didn't answer do a must be busy, leave your message at the beep......beep

Nicki- uh master its me, um I just wanted to know where u were, please call me back.

I hang up the phone.

Nicki- where the hell are you?

Rihannas POV

I just got done shooting the video with shakira, it was amazing and fun. She had her hands all over me and needles to say I enjoyed it. She invited me to her trailer. We sat on the couch.

Shakira- so did you enjoy it.

Rih- yes it was amazing.

Shakira- it was especially you. God I couldn't keep my hands off of you.

Rih- I could tell.

We both laugh. My phone started to ring, I looked at it and saw that it was kitten.

Shakira- do you need to take that?

Rih- uh....no, no it can wait.

I put my phone back in my pants.

Rih- so back to our conversation. We were talking about..........

Shakira- how I couldn't keep my hands off of you.

Rih- giggles right.

Shakira- your body is amazing, its hard not to touch.

Rih- thank you, so is yours. It was a pleasure touching your ass.

They laugh

Shakira- you wanna go to dinner with me? Me and my crew are heading out tomorrow we all are gonna go out if you wanna come.