Chapter 33- My Wedding with Her Part 2

PLEASE READ THE PASSAGE UNDER THE TRIANGLES!!!

Nicki's POV

Four days later

After thinking for days about my father, I decided to fly him out here to the wedding, when I told my mom she freaked out. Finally after getting her to relax she gave me his number and I called, yes I was very nervous but when he heard my voice and when I invited him to Paris so we could talk he instantly said yes. That was two days ago and now I'm on my way to La Fourchette (a French restaurant) to talk to him. My heart was beating out of my chest and I could barley drive the car, my phone started to ring, I say that it was princess and answered.

Nicki- Yeah babe?

Rih- Hey, how you feeling?

Nicki- Nervous as hell, what if it doesn't go well.

Rih- Kitten, its gonna be fi-

Nicki- You don't know that! I haven't seen this man in like......11 years and now he's here and I'm freaking out!

Rih- Kittin, calm down. I know your nervous but think about how good your gonna feel when you guys talk, he loves you and no matter how much as you keep denying you love him too. Just keep calm, OK.

Nicki- OK, I'm sorry for yelling.

Rih- Its OK. We'll deal with that when you get back.

We both laugh.

Nicki- You on your way to meet drake?

Rih- Yeah, just pulled up to the restaurant.

Nicki- OK, I'll call you after.

Rih- Alright, love you.

Nicki- Love you too.

When I hung up with Robyn I was pulling into the parking lot of the restaurant. I was shaking in my Louie's, I couldn't grasp the fact that I was meeting my father.

Nicki- Relax Nicki, you can do this.

I cut of the car and get out. I make my way into the restaurant, finding my own way around I finally spot him. I take a deep breath and walk to the table, he looks up at me and stands up.

ND- Onika, baby girl.

Nicki- Hi dad.

I give him a little hug and sit down. This is gonna be interesting.

Rihannas POV

I was so happy to see Drake. As soon as we spotted each other I ran and jumped in his arms, he picks me up and twirls me around, I kiss his cheek.

Drake- How's my girl been!?!

Rih- I'm great! How's my man doin?

Drake- Much better can't complain.

Rih- I'm so happy to see you.

Drake- Me too baby.

We sit down at the booth.

Drake- So, my babies are getting married!! You nervous.

Rih- A little. But only because I want the wedding to go perfect.

Drake- Good. So what did you want to meet me for, other than the fact that you missed me.

Rih- Well this is actually very important to me, and I really hope your OK with this.

He grabs my hands.

Drake- What is it?

Rih- Um. Well, you know me and you have a lot of history together. I mean, we've dated, we've argued, we've been through hell and back together. I just wanted to know if you could walk me down the ile.