Chapter 3- Thinking of Her

Rihannas POV

I woke up the next day feeling the best I've felt in years. Dinner with nicki was amazing, but her being late and not answering me when I asked her a question really made me wanna put her over my lap and spank that fat ass of hers. GOD what I would give to see her on her knees begging me to spank her. Jesus this is making me wet.

I pulled out my phone and looked at a picture I took of nicki at dinner. I stuck my hand in my panties and started to rub my clit. I thought about spanking her and hearing her moan 'master' to me. "Ah gosh it feels so good."

I start rubbing my clit harder. Imaging her bending over with my fingers in her pussy, her begging me to cum and me not letting her.

Rih- ahhhhhh! Oh yes! Oh god I'm gonna cum! Ahhhh!

I shoved three of my fingers inside of me, pushing as hard as I could. Every single stroke I was hitting my g spot.

Rih- OH, FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! AHHHH! UGHHHH! IM GONNA SQUIRT!!!! AHHHH! NICKIIIIIII!

And with that I came. Squirting everywhere. I haven't had an orgasm like this in years. Gosh I gotta have her.

I got up and cleaned myself up. I started walking to the room at the end of the hall, I opened the big black wooden door. Seeing all the whips and chains and the big black bed in the middle of the room. I layed on it and imagined nicki laying next to me in my arms.

Rih- One day. One day I will have you kitten.