Chapter 32- My Wedding with Her Part 1

PLEASE READ THE PASSAGE UNDER THE TRIANGLES AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER, THANKS.

Nicki's POV

Its been a week since me and Robyn came from Barbados. Are wedding is in a week and I'm super excited. Are wedding is in Paris, and yes that was all my idea, it was happening at the Palace of Versailles, me and kitten flew here yesterday, I can't wait to see it, we were on are way to the palace now.

Rih- OK kitten there's somewhere I wanna take you first.

Nicki- Why?

Rih- Because.

Nicki- But baby I wanna see the palace.

Rih- You will, after we leave here.

Imma be honest, I didn't wanna go anywhere other than the palace. Where the hell does she have to take me anyway, the only reason we're in Paris is because of the wedding. We pulled up to this outdoor restaurant, I got pissed, why the hell do we have to eat for, I wanna see the palace!

Nicki- A restaurant, really?

Rih- Don't get sassy, your gonna love it.

Nicki- If you say so.

We got out of the car, she held my hand and smiled at me, why was she so happy? Its just a restaurant. We got to the door and the hostess let us in, Robyn pulled me in front of her and held my arms.

Rih- Keep walking to the back.

I rolled my eyes, I knew she couldn't see the front of me so it didn't matter. I walked to the back of the restaurant, there was two people sitting at a table, a boy and a woman, my heart swelled and I yelled.

Nicki- MOM!

She turned her head towards me and smiled, she got up from the table in time for me to run to her and hug her. I was so happy, my mothers here. I feel another hand on me, I turn my head to see my little brother, I hug him with everything I had. Oh my gosh I missed them so much, no wonder Robyn was so happy. Robyn. She did this. I let go of my brother and turn to her.

Nicki- You did this.

Rih- I know how much you wanted me to meet them and of course you would want them here for the wedding so.

I walked up to her and kissed her.

Nicki- Thank you.

Rih- Your welcome.

We all sat down at the table except Robyn.

Rih- Well, you guys have fun. Kitten imma go check on the wedding.

Nicki- Don't you want me to go?

Rih- No its OK, I can handle and besides y'all need to catch up, I'll be back in an hour OK.

Nicki- Alright.

She kissed my cheek and left. Damn I love that woman.

Rihannas POV

I left the restaurant and went back to the car. I wanted to leave kitten with her mom and brother, but mostly I wanted to leave her there to check out the wedding myself. I know how kitten is and if something was perfect (in her eyes) she would flip shit, so I thought it would be best if I checked it out first. I pulled up to the palace, damn this place is huge, our wedding planner was outside waiting for me, I got out of the car and greeted her.

Planner- Hello Mrs.Fenty.

Rih- Hey.

Planner- So you ready to see your wedding.