Chapter 5- Punishing and Pleasuring Her

Rihannas POV

SHE SAID YES!

The girl that I have dreamnt of having since the day we met is mine. Mine to do whatever the hell I wanted. After I reminded her that my name was now master, I tightened my grip on her hair.

Nicki- awww!

Rih- Shut up! Its time for your punishment.

Nicki- what did I do she said whimpering

I bent down and looked in her eyes, my nose just centimeters away from hers.

Rih- do you not remember you being late at dinner and you not answering me when I asked you a question.

Kittens eyes got watery and she started shaking a bit. This made me happy, I even chuckled a bit.

Rih- yeah, you should be scared kitten.

I dragged her by her hair to the lower deck. She was crying saying I was pulling to hard but I didn't care. I wanted her that way, scared for her life, god it turned me on.

I finally let go of her hair and she brought her hand to her head, massaging the spot of grabbed.

Rih- oh stop whining, your gonna be in much more pain than that when I'm done with you.

Kitten let out a whimper slash moan, that got me even hotter.

Rih- we're not gonna be able to do anything major here kitten. Everything I need is at the house.

Nicki looked up at me.

Nicki- so what are you going to do to me?

Um, does she not know that she's supposed to say master every time she speaks to me.........of course she did but she clearly likes to test my patients.

I sat on the couch and motioned for her to come to me. Kitten sat up on her knees and swayed that curvy ass body all the way over to me. I tried hiding the fact that it was making me weak inside, I refuse to let her see me crack.

I smiled at her and put my hand under her chin. She scooted closer to me like I knew she would, and right when her face was close enough I grabbed her by her neck and squeezed as hard as I could. Her breath hitched in her throat and her eyes got wide.

Rih- every time, and I mean every time you speak to me you say master, do you understand me.

She quickly nodded her, in fear that I wouldn't let go and I didn't, actually my grip got tighter.

Rih- I told you NOT to nod at me!

Nicki-I.....I.....I'm sorry master, I.....I...under...st....stand.

I let go of her throat and she falls on her side coughing. I sat there and waited for her to get herself together. She eventually did and sat back up on her knees with her head down and hands behind her back.

Rih- good kitten. Now we're gonna go to my home, which is your home now and you are gonna go start upstairs to the third floor and go into the room at the end of the hall. You are gonna take your close off and wait there on your knees for me to come in, do you understand?

Nicki- yes master.

Nicki's POV

We headed to masters house on the hill. I was very scared, and completely turned on by her roughness with me. The way she choked me and pulled my hair hurt like hell, but felt so good at the same time. I couldn't wait to see what else she was gonna do to me.