Chapter 17- Telling Her

Nicki's POV

OMG!!! WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!!!

The lights just went out and I can't see master.

Nicki- MASTER!!! MASTER!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!

Rih- its OK kitten I'm right here.

She grabs my hand and I put my arms around her. I'm so scared I'm shaking. Master pulls me to her.

Rih- calm down kitten I'm right here your alright.

She tries to get up but I pull her back.

Nicki- No! Don't leave. Stay here.

Rih- kitten I've gotta she if the light will come on.

She pulls out her phone and turns on the flashlight. She gets up and of course I get up after her. I hold on to her while she looks around for the light switch, We finally find it. Master tries to turn it on but it won't turn on.

Rih- the electricity is out.

Nicki- what happened?

Rih- I don't know kitten?

Master flashes the light towards the window. The window is broken, there's glass everywhere. And there's a brick on the floor.

Rih- looks like someone threw a brick through the window.

I step to it but master pulls me back. Why would someone do this. Why is this person so mad at me. I did nothing to deserve this. I was so deep in thought I didn't realize master was bent over the brick.

Nicki- master what are you doing?

Rih- nothing kitten, let's go.

She stands back up and puts her hand in her pocket. It looked like something was in it but I ignored it and held on to her. We got in the car, master called the owner of the restaurant. She told him what happened and waited for him to get here. Master gave him money to fix the window and electric stuff, he refused of course but she insisted. Afterwards we went home, I was still shookin up by what happened. Master came in the room and sat next to me.

Rih- so, are you gonna tell me who's after you?

Nicki-ahh...........

Rihannas POV

I am gonna marry the love of my life. I was so happy until what happened. When I was searching for the light I spotted the brick on the floor. I saw that there was something under it. Kitten didn't notice so when she tried to step to it I pulled her back. She wasn't paying attention so I picked up the brick and grabbed the paper that was attached to the bottom. I started to read it.

Note: You will not marry her!! I will kill both of you!! Nicki I swear if you don't leave her alone this will be the end of you!!! I warned you one to many times!!! STAY AWAY!!

What? Who is this? What do they mean I warned you one to many times. Kitten saw that I was bent over and asked me what I was doing. I told her nothing and put the note in my pocket. We went in the car I called Giorgio and told him. When he got here I gave him money to pay for the damages. When we got home I went upstairs to talk to kitten about the note.

Rih- so, you gonna tell who's after you?

Nicki- ahh.........master.

Rih- kitten, I'm not your master anymore. I'm your fiance now. You have no reason to hind anything from me. I can protect you.

She started to cry. I hugged her trying to calm her down.

Rih- talk to me kitten.

Nicki- OK, about 2 months ago, when we came back from our trip to Cancun I got a message from a unknown number. It was threating me to stay away from you and I've been getting them everyday since.

Rih- kitten, why didn't you tell me? I mean does anyone else know?

Nicki- drake knows. I asked for his help, please don't be mad.

Rih- I'm not, I'm not. I just wish you would of told me.

Nicki- I know I'm sorry.

I huge her and kiss her all over her face.

Rih- listen kitten, I'm going to figure out whos doing this and there gonna pay.

Nicki- No. Please don't do anything crazy.

Rih- baby--

Nicki- please! I don't want you to get hurt.

Rih- look. I'm going to protect you. I'm not just gonna seat around and let someone taunt you. I'm gonna find out who this is OK.

Nicki- OK.

Rih- and until then you do not leave my side understand.

Nicki- OK, I understand.

We took a shower and went to bed. I just don't get it. Who would want to hurt kitten over me. Of course I had my ideas and I was gonna get to the bottom of this.

The next day
Rihannas POV

I was on my way to see drake. I wanted to know what he knew and I wanted to help him help my kitty. When I got to his house the door was open. That was kind of weird but he knew I was coming so he probably left the door open for me. I stepped in the house and it was mess.

The couch was flipped over there was pillow feathers everywhere and the TV was smashed in. I started to get really scared.

Rih- drake!

No answer. I ran upstairs to the bedroom. When I walked in it was even worse than down stairs. But there was a musk in here, it kind of smelled like metal or lead. I slowly walked around the room I saw something red sprayed on the wall.

Rih- what is this?

I looked around trying to look for drake. And I found him.

Rih- OH MY GOD DRAKE!!!!

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Here's another chapter. I thought since I kept y'all waiting y'all deserved another. I love seeing you guys comments so comment until you can't move your fingers anymore lol. Thank you for reading. MUAH!!