Chapter 22- Searching for Her Part 2

Rihannas POV

I woke up with the sun in my face. My face was on something wood, I sat up and looked around. Looks like I fell asleep at the table. I got myself together and got up to check on kitten. I went upstairs to the room and peeked in, kitten was still asleep. I went back down stairs to look through the box some more. I sat back down where I woke up and looked through the box. There was a lot of papers and notes that were supposed to be sent to my house but Drake ended up getting. I continued to look through box, I found some pictures of a man in all back with the hat with a B on it. I dropped everything else and looked at the photos. The mans whole body was covered and his head was down in all of the photos so I couldn't recognize him. One photo he was walking into the building where kitten does her business, and in another photo he was in a digital store buying cameras.

Rih- Cameras? He put cameras around the house. That's why he always knew where we were.

In another photo he was following right behind me into Giorgio's when I went to meet Melissa. How did Drake get all these photos? Was he following this guy, following us? There was a knock at the door. Thinking it was one of the bodyguards I got up and answered it.

Rih- Hello?

There was a man in a suit. He was pretty too. I kinda got defensive though not knowing why he was at my door.

Rih- Who are you?

Man- I'm detective Ealy. I'm a friend of Drakes.

He pulled out his badge and showed it to me. It looked legit but I still wasn't sure whether to let him in or not.

Rih- How do I know your not lying to me.

He went in his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to me. I opened it and read it. It was a paper that Drake wrote to this 'detective'.

Note: Hey Michael. I had to write you because I believe he bugged my phone. Thanks for the help, I have my eye on this guy and I wanna make sure he doesn't try anything but if he does and I end up hurt or dead, please help Rihanna and Nicki, their gonna need it. Thanks.

I looked back at the detective and handed him the paper. I opened the door to let him in. When he came in he spotted the box on the table, I closed the door and went over to it.

Ealy- So I see you got the box.

Rih- Yeah me and ki- I mean Nicki found it at Drakes house.

Ealy- You went to his house? But it's a crime scene.

Rih- Yeah we kinda went past the tape.

He gave me a 'bad girl' look and went back to the box.

Rih- How did Drake get all of this stuff?

Ealy- He asked me to help him find this guy. But all we've got is him in a hat no pictures of his face. He's only out when you two are out.

Rih- Can you help me do something?