Chapter 4- Yachting with Her

Nicki's POV

I woke up the next morning and the first thing on my mind was Rihanna.

Man I want her, I want her so bad I could cry. I pulled myself out of day dreaming about Rihanna. I got up and jumped in the shower.

When I got out I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body. I walked in my room and saw my phone vibrating. I ran to see who it was.

Nicki- hello?

Rih- you know its really annoying listening to your voicemail and its especially annoying calling someone and them not answering.

Nicki- Rihanna!

I tripped up and fell on the floor.

Nicki- owwww.

Rih- haahaaa kitten you OK.

I got up.

Nicki- yeah, I'm just really clumsy. Sorry about not answering, I was in the shower.

Rih- mmm, what'd I tell u about excuses kitten. Huh?

Nicki- they get you no where.

Rih- good girl. Now to what I really called you about. I'm picking you up and taking you on the yacht with me, be ready by 5.

Gosh she is always bossing me around.

Rih- I'll over look that comment.

Oh gosh! I said that out loud!

Nicki- sorry.

Rih- be ready by 5.

Rihanna hangs up.

I get up and start to get ready. I have to make sure I look amazing for Rihanna. I look through my bathing suits to find the sexist one I could find. After what felt like an hour. I finally found the best one.

Nicki- she'll die when she sees me in this.

3 hours later

Its 4:50 right now and I'm almost ready for Rihanna to come get me. The bathing suit I have on is the most reveling one I have and I know it will get to her.

My door bell rung and I ran to get it.

I opened the door to see Rihanna standing there in her bathing suit looking good enough to eat. I could feel saliva filling my mouth. Realizing I was staring at her I looked up just to see her doing the exact same thing to me.

Rih- you look........delicious.

I laughed.

Nicki- so do you.

Rih- and your on time.

Nicki- well I wouldn't wanna upset you again. Even though you are really sexy mad.

Rih- mmmm am I now. Haha, let's go.

She grabs my hand and we jumped in the car. When we arrived at the yacht port we jumped out the car and got on board. I love the ocean so I was very excited about it. When we got on deck I took off my shoes and layed on one of the deck chairs.

While I was laying there I could fill someone staring at me. I opened my eyes to see Rihanna staring back at me.

Nicki- what?

Rih- nothing......your just really beautiful.

Nicki blushes

Nicki- thank you, so are you.

Rih- move over.

I move over and she lays next to me, she puts her arm around my neck and the other around my waist.

Rih- you know, there's something I wanted to talk to you about.

Nicki- yeah?

Rih- yeah, you know, I've had my eye on you for a long time.

Nicki- I've had my eye on you since the first time I saw you.

Rih- haha. Well nicki I really love being......in charge.

Nicki- so I've noticed.

Rihanna giggles

Rih- I really would love dominating you.

Nicki- what do you mean? Oh please let it be what I think it is.

Rih- I'm a sadist nicki. I get off.....sexually by dominating others, like you.

Oh thank god!

Nicki- well since were being honest here I have something to tell you.

Rih- really.

Nicki- yes, and I think you'll be really happy about it.

I got up and sat on top of her.

Nicki- well I'm a masochist. I get off......sexually by being dominated.

After I said that she sat up with a dark look in her eyes.

Rih- be my pet nicki, be my little kitten. Let me do dirty things to you, let me make you feel good with pain.

All the things she was saying was turning me on to the fullest. I started grinding in her lap. Little moans escaping my lips.

Nicki- yes. I'll be your pet.

Rihannas hands instantly found my ass and squeezed hard.

Rih- on your knees kitten.

This is it. The thing I've been wanting since the day I saw her face. I climbed off the top of her lap and got on my knees, my head down and hands behind my back with Rihanna standing over me.

Rih- are you ready for this kitten.

Nicki- yes mistress.

Rihanna got a grip on my hair and pulled it back hard.

Rih- its master to you pet.

Nicki- yes master.