Chapter 14- Vacationing with Her without sex scene

Nickis POV

This entire trip master has made everything we were involved in sexual. Breakfast we had bacon eggs and cucumbers, imagine what we did with the cucumber before we cut it. We went jet skiing, who knew you could have sex on that. We also went shark diving, let's just say the sharks got a little private show.

5 hours later

Still Nicki's POV

Today is the last day of this amazing trip. Master and I had a great time but its time for us to get back to LA. The plane came to take us back home. We got on and sat in the seats next to each other. My body was hella sore from earlier.

Rih- you OK kitten?

Nicki- yeah just sore.

Rih- yeah, that thing ain't no joke.

Nicki- you telling me.

We both laughed. My phone started to buzz. I took it out of my pocket. It was a message from an unknown number. I opened it up.

Message: If you don't stay away from my women I will kill you. Don't listen, hell will come to you and her.

What the hell! Who is this?!? I looked over at master. She was passed out. I got really nervous. Who could this be?

Its been two weeks since I got that text. Nothing has happened to me or master that I know of. I was at work meeting with people for my clothing line.

Nicki- so these I want pink but please make it look good, last time y'all sent me some shit that I wouldn't put on a dog.

Person- yes mam

My phone buzzed.

Message: so I see you haven't left yet. You wanna make this hard don't you? Well I can do that, but I'll be nice and give you one last chance. Leave or die!

My heart sped up. Who is this and why do they want me dead.

After working for four hours I decided it was time to go home. I was the only one here and it was getting dark. My phone buzzed, I was really scared to look, but it was just master.

Master: hey kitten, get home I made us dinner. I missed you can't wait to hold you.

My heart fluttered. I texted her back.

Message: I've missed you too, I'm on my way.

I put my phone back in my bag. I heard a noise coming from the hall.

Nicki- hello!

No answer. I got really scared. I walked slowly out to the hall. It was dark I couldn't really see, but I could see enough to notice someone walking towards me. I ran back in my office and locked the door. I hid behind my desk. Whoever was there started to bang on the door.

???- NICKI! NICKI! OPEN THE DOOR!!

That voice sounded familiar. I got up from behind my desk and stood in front of the door.

???-NICKI!! NICKI I KNOW YOUR IN THERE!!

After realizing who it was I slowly unlocked and opened the door.

???-well hello to you nick, you miss me?

Nicki-..........safaree.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

DON DON DONNNN! tell me what you think! I'm sorry for chapter 13. I don't know what to do about it, and if you know what to do please message me. Thanks for reading!!! MUAH!

Had to take out the sex scene sorry.