Chapter 20- Grieving with Her Part 3

Rihannas POV

Rih- ITS YOU ISNT IT CHRIS?!?

Chris- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?

Rih- YOU DID THIS TO DRAKE, ME, MY FIANCÉ, ALL OF US!

Chris- Wait, your getting married.

Rih- DONT ACT STUPID CHRIS!

Chris- I'm not acting like anything!!!

Rih- IM GONNA GIVE YOU FIVE MINUTES TO TELL ME THE TRUTH OR IM GOING TO THE POLICE WITH ALL OF THIS!!!

Chris- HEY!! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOUR TALKING ABOUT!! I LITERALLY JUST GOT HOME A COUPLE OF HOURS AGO FROM PRISON AND---

Rih- Wait, what?!?

Chris- I just got back from prison and rehab to be completely honest.

Rih- what do you mean?

Chris walked past me and sat on the couch. He motioned for me to sit by him. I walked to the couch, I just realized he didn't have a shirt on, his body still looks amazing. Chill robyn, your not here for that. I sit by him.

Chris- I got into a fight with someone at a bar, got arrested for it, they said because of my previous offenses I was looking at at least a year unless I went to rehab.

Rih- so how long did you have to stay?

Chris- 6 months

Damn. Way before those messages started coming in.

Rih- whispers So it wasn't you.

Chris- what exactly did I do in your mind?

Rih- nothing I shouldn't have bombarded you like this, I'm sorry.

Chris- that's ok. But whatever you think I did must be pretty big for you to bombard me like you did. Tell me, I could help you.

Rih- ummm. Its a very long story.

Chris- I got time.

Nicki's POV

WHERE IS SHE! SHE RUNS OUT OF HERE AND DOSENT TELL ME WHERE SHES GOING! NOW ME AND MELISSA ARE SITTING HERE WAITING FOR HER, HOPING SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING STUPID! GOD PLEASE TELL ME SHE DIDN'T!

Nicki- where is she?!?

Melissa- I'm sure she's ok.

Nicki- Melissa you don't even believe that. We both know how she is.

Melissa- You right about that.

Nicki- I'm gonna go sit with drake.

Melissa- ok.

I walk to the room. Just watching him hoping he will wake up. Hoping master walks in the door. While thinking I start to fall asleep.

Rihannas POV

Chris- Damn.

Rih- yeah.

Chris- so you have no clue who would do something like this?

Rih- well, I thought it was you, but seeing that its not, no.

Chris- I mean I'm not a fan of drake but I wouldn't try to kill him. So your fiancé, who you refuse to tell me about and you are going through all of this.

Rih- yes.

Chris- Robyn, let me help you.

Rih- no, one guy that meant a lot to me got hurt because of this, I won't let the same thing happen to you.