Chapter 24- Finding Him and Her Part 2

Rihannas POV

Ealy- Mrs. Fenty we need to talk

Oh what now. I walked out of the room leaving kitten and Meli there.

Rih- What is it Ealy?

Ealy- ...........You have to come see your father.

My eyes got wide and I was almost at a loss for words...........almost.

Rih- What!!! I'm not gonna see him!!!

Ealy- You have to. If you don't want this to go to court you have to identify him...........and on top of that the only way I could get Melissa out of there was to promise him that he'd get to see you.

Rih- You promised him!!!

Ealy- Yes, and even if we didn't you would still have to.

Damn he was right. I don't want to see my father at all. He is a terrible man and he deserves to rot in hell.

Rih- So what do you want me to do, walk in the room and say "hey dad, what's up."

Ealy- No, far from that exactly. We just want you to stand behind the glass and look at him. If its him, which we know it is you say it and he goes to jail.

Rih- We won't be in the same room?

Ealy- No.

Rih-........ Ok, ok, when do we do this.

Ealy- Now would be nice.

I went back in the room and told kitten and Meli what where we were going, of course they wanted to go. Ealy drove us all to the police office. When we got there I was sweating bullets, my hands were shaking and I was biting my lip so hard it bleed. Kitten and Meli were holding my hands to try and calm me down.

Ealy- Ok Mrs. Fenty you have to go in by yourself.

Nicki- What! Why?!?

Ealy- I'm sorry but its the rules.

Meli let my hand go but kitten refused to. I looked at Meli and she nodded her head in understandment. She pryed Nicki's hand from mine and keld her back. She wasn't too happy about it but she would get over it. Ealy to me to the room where my father was being held. I stopped in my tracks when we got to the door.

Ealy- You ok?

Rih- Yeah just nervous.

Ealy- Its ok I'm here with you. All you gotta do is look and leave.

Rih- Ok.

He opened the door for me and I walked in slowly. When I got in there was a big window on one of the walls. Ealy went to a light switch and turned it on. The light in the other room with the window came on and I saw my fathers face. My heart dropped to my ass, he looked up at me and smiled. I felt like I was gonna be sick, Ealy stood beside me.

Ealy- Is this your father?

RF- Hey baby girl.

Eww. God please don't talk to me.

RF- I've missed you.

I shook my head and closed my eyes.

Ealy- Don't listen to him. Is th-

RF- Come in here and talk to me. Let me see that beautiful face upfront.

My heart raced. But it was also telling me something. No, it wasn't tell me to run out of there, it was telling me to go in the room. My heart was telling me go in the room with your father and be for I could protest.......