Chapter 13- Vacationing with Her

Rihannas POV

Today is the day me and my kitten get to have time away from everyone. We are going to my beach house in cancun. I'm so excided! The things me and kitten have been going through for the past 2 months have been a lot but I'm happy that we're better now. She's gotten much better with the submissive thing and I'm working on my temper, either way everything is great. Me and kitten are in our room packing for the trip.

Rih- you excited kitten?

Nicki- I'm so excited! I'm glad I'm getting some alone time with you.

Rih- me too kitten. And I've got a lot planned for us when we get there.

Nicki- really, like what.

Rih- you'll know when we get there.

We both laugh. We grab our bags put them in the car and head off to the air port. When we get there the pilot grabs our bags and we get on the plane. I turn music on and 'Feeling Myself' is on. I start dancing while kitten laughs at me.

'Change the game with that digital drop'
'Know where you was with that digital pop, I'll stop the world'
'Male or female it makes no difference, I'll stop the world'
'World stop....................carry on'

Kitten continues to laugh at me to the point she on the floor. I start laughing too, I lay beside her on the floor and just stare at her while she laughs. She realizes I'm starring and looks at me with a confused face.

Nicki- what is it?

Rih- nothing.......your just so.......beautiful.

Kitten blushes and returns the favor.

Nicki- well so are you master.

I lean over to her and captured her lips with mine. The kisses didn't get any dipper but it definitely didn't lack passion. She moaned in my mouth which made me moan too. I rolled on top of her and she wrapped her legs around my torso. I let go of her lips and start to trail kisses from here head to her chest. She was a mess, she moaned at everything I did, but of course I didn't mind. I unzipped her pants just enough to get my hand in her pants. I rubbed my hand up and down her slit. She was so egar for friction that she started to grind her pussy on my hand.

Rih- no, no kitten be patient.

She whimpered but stopped moving. I kept moving my hand up and down her slit. She was moaning 'master' over and over. I stuck one finger in her and fucked her slow.

Nicki- oh master mmmm ahhh please finger me harder.

Rih- shhhh just enjoy it.

Nicki- mmmm ohhhhh ahhh.

I continued to finger her slow. Her hips started to grinned again and I stopped fingering her.

Nicki- no! Master please don't stop!

Rih- then stop grinding, be patient.

She stopped I took her pants all the easy off this time but left her panties on. I don't put my finger back in her but I just start to glide my finger nails on her clit through her panties. She got back to being a moaning mess. I know how it feels to have your clit stimulated by finger nails and its an completely amazing feeling. I continue to do it and I can feel her nub growing and her panties are soaked.

Nicki- mmmm ahhhh master, ohhh god that feels soooo good. Ahhhh!

I scratch my finger nails on her cilt harder and faster.

Nick- AHHH MASTER YOUR GONNA MAKE ME CUM!!

kittens hips buck hard against my hand. Her bodys convulsing while she screams.