Chapter 28- Finding A Ring for Her

Nicki's POV

I was already awake watching TV. I really didn't sleep much because I was thinking about getting princesses ring. She was sleeping in my arms, looking as beautiful as always, I can't wait to marry this woman. I know she wants something unique but I'm not sure what. While thinking princess starts to move around in my arms, I kiss her forehead and she smiles.

Rih- Hey kitten

Nicki- Morning princess

She yawns and sits her head up on my chest. I hold her tight and rub her arm, I can tell she's still tired from last night.

Nicki- Go ahead and go back to sleep. I'll still be here when you wake up.

She looks up at me and kisses my collar bone. She puts her head back on my chest and goes to sleep again. About ten minutes later there was a knock at the door. Princesses mom comes in, she smiles at me and walks in.

Mama- Hey hun, I wasn't sure if you guys were still sleeping, breakfast is ready so whenever she wakes up come on down.

Nicki- OK, thanks mama Fenty.

She walks out of the room.

Rih- I'm surprised she didn't say anything.

Nicki- About what? You laying on me?

Rih- That and we're naked. She must really love you.

Nicki- Of course she does, what is there not to love.

She giggles and sits up.

Rih- I guess that's true.

Nicki- Ahh. Gimmie kiss.

She kisses my lips and throws the covers off of her body. She heads to the suit case and pulls out a shirt, she's naked so I can see everything from this angle, I bite my lip and stare at her ass and kitty.

Rih- You are literally burning a whole in my ass.

I come out of my stare and grin at her. She stands back up and hands me a shirt and shorts, we put them on and head down stairs. When we walk in the kitchen Rorey and Rajad are sitting at the counter eating breakfast. We walk in and sit next to them.

Rorey- Well, if it isn't the reason I couldn't sleep last night.

I blushed. I forgot how loud we were.

Rajad- Yeah, it was pretty disturbing.

Rih- Oh hush. Don't be mad cause y'all not getting none.

Mama- Getting none of what?

Mama Fenty walked in at the wrong moment. Princesses eyes bulged out of her head.

Rorey- Yeah Robyn, none of what?

Rih- None of my fist in your face.

We all laugh.

Mama- Be nice Robyn.

Mama Fenty puts our plates in front of us.

Nicki- Thanks Mama Fenty

Rih- Yeah thanks ma

Mama- Your welcome, but I would be very thankful if you two were a little quieter next time.

I choked on my bacon and started coughing. Princess patted my back.

Rih- Sorry ma

Mama- Its alright, everbody needs to get it in every now and then.

Rih- Eww ma