Chapter 23- Finding Him and Her

Melissa's POV

I woke up out of a deep sleep. By the darkness of the room apparently it was night time. About 5 minutes after I woke up the door made that same beeping sound and open up, and of course it was this man. I sat up on the bed and waited for him to speak.

???- You alright?

Melissa- Considering the circumstances, no, not really.

???- sighs Look you don't like this and I understand that. But I'm not stopping until I get her back.

Melissa- But you never lost her. You guys could always be around each other if you didn't do the things you did to her. Do you really think anyone was gonna let you near her after that!!

???- I know people think I did something wrong but I didn't. We love each other and we don't care what anyone else thinks.

Melissa- Ok, if you love each other why isn't she here with you.

???- Well first she doesn't know who I am. And second she's scared. She'll figure it out sooner or later and we'll be together. Until then your staying here.

He slammed the door closed. I can't believe this asshole is doing all of this. He ruined his chance to be around Robyn and now he's doing all of this stuff to get her back, ridiculous. I layed back in the bed and thought about a way to get out of here.

Robyn's POV

I can't believe this!! It was him the entire time!!! The man I tried to stay away from my whole life growing up after what he did to me!!! I was horrified!! I couldn't stop crying, my hands were shaking, It felt like my throat was closing.

Ealy- Mrs. Fenty do you know who this is?

I nodded my head, kitten tried comforting me but I just held on to her as tight as I could.

Ealy- I need a name. Tell me his name and I can go get him.

I formed my mouth to say the words but nothing came out but a horsed whisper. I cleared mt throat and tried again and.

Rih- That's m.......my father.

Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. Kitten even gave me a crazy look. I started to cry harder and she hugged me. I guess everyone felt for me because they all tried comforting me. Ealy got a chair and sat me down in it. He also got two more chairs for him and kitten. He sat down across from me and kitten sat next to me.

Ealy- Ok, I know your kinda distraught right now but I need you to tell me about your father. Why would he do this?

Rih-.......Um.....Idk.

Ealy- Come on I need you to think. Why would he do this?

Rih-...... My mom kicked my dad out of the house when I was 12.

Ealy- Why?

Rih- Because........he raped me........several times

I couldn't hold back. The tears were going like a waterfall. Kitten started crying to, she hugged me tight and I hugged back.

Ealy- Do you know why? Is your father sick?

Rih- Very. He was on several drugs and every night my mom was at work he would sneak into my room and rape me. I tried to stop him.......

Ealy- Of course you did. We know. Tell me more.

Rih- It started when o was 8. He was always good to me but when I got older he started being more touchy feely than usual. I still didn't think anything of it but then he started sleeping in the room with me, he said there was alot of kidnappings going on so he wanted to make sure his little girl was safe, I mean its understandable so I just said ok. After that he started to....to...sleep in the bed.....with his close off. He told me to do the same and that's when I started getting freaked out. He asked me if I trusted him, I said yes, then he asked me if I loved him....I said yes, and he said if you love me you will do this....so I did and that was the first night he raped me and he's continued to do it every night after that.