Chapter 9- Missing Her

Nicki's POV

Today is a sad day. Today I have to leave my master. I have a performance in New York and master has to go to London to shoot a video. Its super upsetting having to leave so early in our relationship, and from the amazing sex we have.

I was in our room packing for the 3 day departure. Master came in the room and hugged me from behind. I wasn't to happy so I didn't inknowlegde her. I guess she could tell because she started kissing my neck and nibbling on my ear, which was definitely catching my attention.

Nicki- moans mmmmm

Rih- you almost done packing kitten. Still kissing her neck

Nicki- almost still moaning

Rih- well hurry we gotta head out.

Nicki- OK

I started getting sad again and master took notice.

Rih- what's wrong kitten
Still holding me from behind

Nicki- nothing master

Rih- don't nothing me, what's wrong?

Nicki- I'm just sad that I'm not gonna see you for three days.

I was near tears at this point. I didn't wanna leave her. Master turned me around and gave me a quick kiss.

Rih- listen kitten. I know this is our first time apart but its only three days. Look, I'm gonna call you everyday, its gonna be ok, don't be sad.

Master gave me a big hug and another kiss. Soon our kissing turned into a full make out session.

Rih- how about master makes you feel good before we leave, huh.

Nicki- please, make me feel good master.

Master turned me back around and pushed me forward. She took off my pants, she could of took off my panties but she reeped them off instead. She started to rub my ass, smacking it every now and then. Master kicked both of my ankles to open my legs. She rubbed my pussy from my nub to my asshole, it felt soooooo good.

Nicki- moaning mmm master please fuck me.

Rih- whatever you want kitten.

Master plunged three fingers into my pussy.

Nicki- AHHHH!

Master started to fuck my pussy to oblivion. It felt amazing! I was screaming so loud I thought the whole city could hear me. My legs were shaking so bad it was hard to stand up. Master started to lick my asshole, my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

Nicki- OH GOD MASTER! AHHH YOUR GONNA MAKE ME CUM!!!! UGHH DONT STOP!!!!!

Master was fucking me so good that my legs completely gave out, my eyes stayed at the back of my head and I was screaming so loud and long that my voice would probably be gone the next morning.

Master- you like that kitten!!! You like the way I fuck this tight pussy!!! You want me to shove my whole hand in you!!!

Nicki- YES, YES MASTER!!! FIST MY PUSSY, MAKE ME CUM!!!!

Master took her hand out of me and started to ease her whole fist in. When she got her fist all the way in, I thought I was gonna pass out, it felt soooo good, it was hitting everything inside of me. Instead of starting slow she rammed her fist inside of me.

Nicki- AHHHHHH SHHIITTT!!! YESSSS!!! OH MY GODDD!! UGH FUCK, ITS TO MUCH!!! OH GOD STOP!!!!

I don't know what was happening. My eyes got blurry and my hearing left me, I couldn't even hear my screaming anymore. There was this building sensation at the pit of my stomach, almost like I had to pee. Even though I sad stop master was relentless she continued to fuck me into the unknown. Its got to the point where there was a squishing noise coming from my pussy. I thought I was gonna pee on myself.