Chapter 27- Barbados and Her

Rihannas POV

I woke up the next morning hearing water crashing against rocks. I sat up and yawned, I looked over to see kitten still sleeping. I eased my way out of the bed, making sure I don't wake her. When I got up I looked out of the window to see my beautiful ocean and home land, my lips stretched into a huge smile, I was so happy to be back home, its always a joy being here. While looking out of the window I felt soft arms wrapping around my waist and a head on my shoulder, I leaned back into her and she kissed my neck.

Nicki- Morning baby.

Rih- Morning kitten. How'd my baby sleep?

Nicki- Amazingly. How'd you sleep?

Rih- With the way that you fucked me last night, I slept like a baby.

We both laugh. We continued to look out of the window smiling.

Rih- How you feeling about being here?

Nicki- Happy, just looking at it threw the window feels so peaceful. I can't wait to meet your family.

Rih- I can't wait either.

There's a knock at the door.

Pilot- Mrs. Fenty, its almost time to exit the plane.

Rih- Give us a minute please.

Pilot- Of course mam.

Kitten unwraps her arms from around me. She turns around and starts walking to the bathroom, I turn around to follow her, when I started walking my legs felt like spaghetti noddles, I held on to the bed so I wouldn't fall, while trying to keep steady I heard laughing, I looked up.

Nicki- You OK baby?

Rih- No, you messed up my legs, now I'm gonna be walking funny all day.

Nicki- That's what I wanted. Now your mom is gonna see how hard her daughter gets fucked.

Rih- That's so wrong.

Nicki- You know you love it. Now come on let's get ready.

I continued to walk to the bathroom, walking all crazy. We got ready and walked to the front of the plane, the pilot got our bags and we exited the plane. Are stuff was packed in the car and we headed to my moms house, on the way there kitten had the window down and her head out of the window taking in the beautiful island. It made me happy to see her so excited to be where my home is. We were very close to my moms house and I started to get nervous, I don't know why, I know mama is gonna love kitten and so are my brothers. I guess kitten could tell I was nervous because she grabbed my hand and squezzed it. I looked at her and smiled, she slid over to me and kissed me, she slid her tounge into my mouth and kissed me hard. She was starting to make me hot until she pulled away.

Nicki- We'll have plenty of time to do this after we meet your mom.

After she said that I looked up to see that we were pulling in my mamas drive way, my heart sped up and I starting freaking out. The driver came to my side and opened the door, I didn't move but kitten pushed me over, I stepped out of the car and kitten git out after me. My mom came out of her front door my heart started to settled down, I forgot how scared I was and smiled, I didn't realize how much I missed her. I ran over and hugged her, she hugged me back tight.

Mama- Awwww, my Robyn, I missed you.

Rih- I missed you too mama.

We let go of each other and she grabbed my hands.

Mama- How was the flight?

Rih- Long but fun.

My mom took her eyes off of me and looked over my shoulder and smiled. I looked behind me to see kitten standing by the car with her hands together. My mom let go of my hands and held her arms out to kitten. Kitten smiled and walked fast to.my mama and hugged her. I smiled looking at them, they let go of each other and my mama grabbed her hands.