Chapter 16- Spending the rest of my life with Her

Nicki's POV

I've been ducking and dodging all day. I don't know when or where who ever this person is going to pop out and attack me. Master has been super happy lately. I mean she should be, everything between us is going great, besides the fact someone wants to ruin us which she doesn't know about, and I hope she never does. I was on my way to work when there was a knock on the door. I run to get it.

Nicki- who is it?

No answer.

Nicki- master are you still here?!?

No answer.

Nicki- ok......

I look through the peep hole and there's no one there. I slowly open the door, when its all the way open I peep outside and see no one, no car, nothing. I step back in the house and close the door.

Nicki- that's weird.

I run back up stairs to get ready for work.

Nicki- AHHH!! OH MY GOD!!!

There is huge writing on my bedroom wall say 'leave now'. I step to it and touch the red paint, I put it to my nose.

Nicki- blood.

I back away. I start to hyperventilate. My eyes fill with tears. I stand there crying my eyes out when my phone vibrates.

Message: Did you like my work? Haha its nice ain't it. Now you see, I can get in anywhere at anytime. Have fun cleaning.

I throw my phone on the bed. I take my shoes off and I go down stairs to grab the cleaning products. I go up stairs and scrub like my life depended on it. After I was done, I got myself together and went to work.

Rihannas POV

YAY! Life is so good right now. I'm at Giorgio Baldi with my friend Melissa talking about kitten.

Rih- man Melissa, you just don't understand. I love this girl soooo much. I think she's the one.

Melissa- the one. Wow I haven't heard that since-

I cut her off.

Rih- don't say his name please.

Melissa- I wasn't. Do u really wanna be with her for the rest of your life?

Rih- yes, forever until the day I die.

Melissa- you thinking about wifeing her up?

Rih- yes, I already have the ring I want and everything.

Melissa- wow! Your serious.

Rih- as a heart attack.

Melissa- when you gonna ask her?

Rih- maybe I'll take her out, we can have a week to ourselves and ask her then. We both have been working really hard so we need a break.

Melissa- well, I'm happy for you. She's a great girl.

Rih- thank you hun.

Nicki's POV

I'm still at work with my head pounding and mind all jumbled up. I couldn't focused so I called drake.

Drake- hey nick

Nicki-hey umm did u get an luck.

Drake- no not yet, did anything happen?