I'm not living with them - Chapter 11

( Still Lorelai POV )
" I'm sorry what? First of all how did you know i had brothers and a father.. who gave you this anonymous tip? It was them wasn't it.. " I said coldly making her slightly flinch.

" I can't tell you that.. "

" Well I'm not going with them! Clearly everything is good here so please leave. "

" I'm sorry but you have no choice.. "

" I'm sorry but i do have a choice and I'm not going! " I said again and grabbed the girls walking in the house locking the door.

N: What the hell was that?

A: Do you really think they did that?

L: I don't know but I'm not leaving so they just gonna have to sit there.

N: Right, like goodbye..

L: I'm about to call them right now because this not it.. wait y'all about to be 18 soon so doesn't that count?

A: It might.. and my birthday is closer so that's good.

L: Yeah, let me go see because like i said ain't no way in hell I'm going there.

N: That's understandable.. you know we could go off the grid or to another country.

A: Wait we have to go to Russia anyway this weekend so let's go now.

L: True.. time to go pack - wait didn't I just say I wasn't leaving.. ah never mind.

I walked upstairs with the girls in my arm and grabbed a duffle bag putting a few outfits in for us three, basically the point of Russia is for a meeting and some other thing. Once i packed our outfits i grabbed my backpack putting my wallet, phone, their iPad, and other stuff in there. I called my assassin friend more like associate to have everything ready.

L: Hey, can you have my jet ready in 20 minutes and someone to bring my car back.

A: Yes, doing it now

L: Thanks, bye

I hung up and grabbed my bags along with the girls taking them downstairs, Aurora and Noel both came down a few minutes later finally.

L: Do you have everything you need?

A: Yeah

N: Yes.. double checked

L: Okay, let's go then

We walked outside and guess who was out there.. my father and brothers. I ignored them and put the girls and stuff in the car to which they did the same thing. I went back to the door and locked it when they came up to me.

L: Get the fuck back because I'm not going with you.. then you gone sit up here and call a social worker! How did you even know where i lived? I'm not going with you.. I'd rather die

S: You have to Lorelai or you can get emancipated

L: Wait that's great, I'm not going to live with a bunch of strangers and besides my friends will be 18 really soon.. can you give me the emancipation documents?

D: No, that's not happening.

J: I don't think she's taking no for answer

D: I don't care, I'm not signing the papers.

L: I'll go copy me some and bring them to you in a few days lady.
I told her leaving and got in the car quickly speeding off.
( Third Person POV )
" Can she do that? " their dad asked the social worker.

" If her friends were to turn 18 or she has some other adult figure then she possibly could. "

" Shes my daughter, you're going to find a way to get her there. " he said angrily and him and the boys got in the car speeding off following the tracker.
-
When they found the tracker they saw it on the ground and it was smashed up.

" Dammit they saw it! "

" They had bags in their hands so they must've been leaving!! " Emilio said and their dad called somebody angrily.

" IF YOU SEE THE GIRL STOP HER FROM GETTING ON ANYTHING!! " he yelled coldly and quickly hung up.

" Dad, this is just going to push her away further.. let's just give her space. " Oliver said pleadingly and he sighed texting someone and they all got in the car.

" We need to find mom " Oliver said and there were tears threatening to fall down his eyes.

" I know.. we will. "
( time skip to a few hours later - let's just say they landed in Russia ! )
( Meanwhile Their Moms POV )
" WAKE UP!! Looks like your kid came to town. " I jolted awake staring at him with disgust.

" Oh don't believe me? Your daughter is very beautiful.. wanna see? " he pulled out a phone and it showed a pretty young girl who looked like me.. ( I'm saying it's amazing how they look alike )

" Don't hurt her!! " I pleaded which was my first time pleading since I've been here.
"
A little too late for that.. allow me to show you a few clips of the past life. "

" No!! " I yelled at him and he came over punching me in the mouth.

" My family will fucking kill you!! "

" I'd love to see them try, have fun watching the videos. " he left a guard in here with a laptop and what i saw was horrible.

" NOO! STOP PLEASE!! " I heard her scream and cry but they kept beating her. She looked only to be about 10, I turned my head looking at the wall and felt someone grip my chin and move it back to the screen in front of me.
-
It went on for hours.. i saw what they put my baby through and i couldn't protect her. I hate that we gave her away to protect her and we threw her right in the crossfire. I never wanted to give her away, none of us did.. when she was sent to the orphanage i know it was immature but i locked myself away from them for about a week.

When she left my heart broke in pieces and seeing this hurt and broke me more.

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE??!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EARNING FROM THIS YOU SICK BASTARD!! YOU DESERVE TO FUCKING ROT IN HELL YOU STUPID BITCH! " I said and he came back in choking me.

" Say another word and your granddaughters die.. that's right, you have 2 granddaughters- so keep your damn mouth shut. " he said and i felt something stick my neck and i passed out.