Escaped - Chapter 12

( Lorelai POV )
When we arrived in Russia we quickly checked into our hotel and went to sleep since it was late.

Okay more like they went to sleep, i tried but there was this gut feeling in my stomach. I wrote a note for them and decided to explore the streets of Russia.

I ended up stopping by the bakery and got some type of cake with fruit on top and a hot chocolate.

I walked around some more and went into a alley but you see me and alleys or just alleys in general at night ain't the move.

" slow people things " so yeah i continued walking and once again got grabbed.

I punched whoever it was in the nose and I grabbed my gun and shot him in the head then somebody came from behind and tried to grab me but bitch got his ass shot toooooo!

Okay sorry, i walked out the alley like nothing happened and walked back to the hotel.

When I got back to the hotel they were still sleep and i got in the shower.

I put something on to watch on Netflix and just straight up went to sleep, it's a habit of mine.
———
I woke up to water being splashed on my face.

" What the hell!! " I yelled and quickly wiped my face.

I opened my eyes after a few seconds and they were both there smiling.

" Let's go out for breakfast! "

" What the hell, don't you have a meeting or some shit to go to? "

" No, that's very much you.. "

" Not until fucking 12:00 and it's- " I quickly cut myself off and grabbed my phone to see it was 9:30.

" ITS FUCKING 9:30!!! " I yelled at them and got up going to the other bed.

" well wake the hell up, it's boring " Noel said loudly but i just ignored him closing my eyes.

" Mommy! "

" Noooo " I groaned sitting up and looked at Tahani who was smiling at me.

" they put you up to it didn't they? " I asked her and she just kept looking at me probably because she didn't understand me.

She came up to me and laid down playing with my face and i just closed my eyes again.
-
I woke up to my 11am alarm blaring and quickly shut it off.

I looked around and both Nalaya and Tahani were under me sleeping. I quickly got up and got dressed for this meeting with someone who wants to do business with me but i have this gut feeling which I've mentioned.
( Her Outfit )

I put on their clothes and quickly called Noel

" Where are you? "

" Just got breakfast, on the way "

" Alright " I told him and quickly hung up grabbing my purse.

( Kylie-mom POV )

I have to escape, i know their routine and I've been resting up my body for what it's about to go through.

There's a chance I'll make it out of this alive and i have to wait until that bell rings which is in another 2 hours.

I grabbed the knife that one of the guards left in here and hid it in my shirt.
————
The bell just rang and i laid down pretending to be sleep, their routine is to come in here and take me to the kitchen so i can cook.

Speaking of the devils, the cell gate opened and i felt water splash on me.

" WAKE UP! " the guard yelled and i just laid there, i felt a pain in my shoulder and quickly got up glaring at him.

" I'm up! " I said coldly and they grabbed my wrist hard taking me out the cell.

I looked around and nobody was there which was perfect.

" Ow! " I said dramatically and purposely fell down making them quickly let go and i grabbed the knife stabbing one in his hand then the other in his leg.

I got slammed down hard and they punched the hell out of me.

I quickly sliced one of their heads with the knife and grabbed his gun putting the silencer on and shooting the other one.

I ran until i found the exit which was literally right there after a while and i heard voices.

" SHES GETTING AWAY!! " I heard a man yell and i quickly kicked the door open after a few times and ran out. Light!!!

Something I haven't seen in a while- not to be dramatic.. anyway i ran out to the gate and climbed it but fell on my ankle wrong.

I saw many guards running towards me and i quickly ran through the woods feeling all types of things stick me in my feet.

I could barely breathe but i kept running and heard a gunshot.

I stopped behind the tree and took a quick breath before running again.

Pretty soon i made it to the other side and ran out in front of the road not looking and a car swerved around in a circle.

After a few seconds a girl came out angrily and i couldn't see her face.

" WHAT THE HELL LADY?!! " she yelled angrily and i looked up at her surprised and started crying.

" Lorelai.. " she looked at me softly and i heard a gun shot, i looked up at her and her shoulder was bleeding.

" Are you okay? I- " I said scared for her and she grabbed my hand taking me to the car. I got in the backseat and everybody looked at me confused and it's understandable.

" Our kids could've died " the other girl said angrily and glared at me.
( Lorelai POV )
We were on our way back from the meeting and let me say- something was off about them so i kindly declined.

We drove past the woods and a lady came out of nowhere making me swerve the car to avoid hitting her.

I checked to see everybody was okay and quickly got out the car angrily. I walked up to her and yelled at her next thing you know she started crying and said my name.

I looked up at her realizing it was my mom and heard a gunshot, i quickly grabbed her hand running with her to the car ignoring her question.

She got in the back and i quickly pulled off ignoring what Aurora was saying.