Sick - Chapter 23

First of all.. THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR 36K READS- it was honestly unexpected but thank youu 🥺💕!

( Third Person POV )

The doctor was currently in lorelai's bedroom with the rest of them. He injected a IV in her arm and started doing other stuff while they just waited and watched.

" Wait isn't Emilio a doctor.. why couldn't he just see what was going on " Oliver thought.

The doctor stood up and cleared his throat before speaking.

" Well her fever should be going down, i took a little blood to run some tests "

" is that all? " Giovanni asked him seriously.

" yes, she should be waking up soon.. especially with the medicine " he said and left with Giovanni following. Emilio and Jace were in the movie theater with the girls so it was just their mom and Oliver.

" mom are you okay? " Oliver asked her since she looked zoned out.

" of course, why'd you ask? "

" you look like you have something on your mind " he asked.

" no i'm okay "

" are you sure? "

" yeah, I'll go see what everyone else is up to " she said leaving him standing there. He walked to lorelai and sat beside her hoping she'd wake up.

" shes gonna be okay.. maybe i'm overreacting " he thought and got on his phone.

( Lorelai POV )

" choose who dies " a voice said out of nowhere.

" what? "

" Lorelai choose.. " the voice said again and a light was turned on and showed a bloody Giovanni and mom tied up.

" Why? "

" because i want you to suffer "

" I'm not picking " I said coldly and they were waking up. He held the gun to my head and once they were fully awake they looked around.

After a few seconds they saw me and my dads face was angry but his eyes showed sad. Mom was trying to untie herself but it wasn't working.

" well since your daughter won't pick who dies first.. we'll kill you both but first you two will watch " he said pulling out a knife and stabbed me in the thigh.

⚠️ Kinda Graphic/Kinda Not—

" what the fuck! " i yelled and felt myself wanting to cry but i didn't. He stabbed me deep and pulled it out so blood was dripping from my leg.

" it's only the beginning " he said and punched me in the nose. I heard the door open and a bunch of footsteps- not this again.

I looked up and again- it was my a few men in my view. He left and they stayed, i felt a sting on my cheek.

—- not doing anything graphic rn .. bc idk exactly what to say —-

After all the stabbing and beating they left leaving me there on the floor. I could move but not as much, i slowly tried to stand up and fell back down. I turned around and looked at them, wait why were they crying.