Kidnapped Again - Chapter 28

( Third Person POV )
Giovanni sped off to the hospital ignoring the cars and speed limit. He noticed the boys were in the car but lorelai wasn't.

After a few minutes we finally reached the hospital and they quickly got out and ran to the back where the nurses were running to.

They put her on the gurney and started running in the building. Emilio and Elias were covered in her blood- so was Giovanni.

He ran following them and so did they.

" where's lorelai? " Oliver asked looking around.

" she stayed back " Jace said nervously.

" GO GET HER " Giovanni yelled at them and Jace and Oliver left.

" sir you have to stay back " the nurse said stopping him and he sat in the nearest chair and pulled out my phone.

( Lorelai POV )

" Here drink this " Ethan said handing me a glass of water. I thanked him and downed the drink down and continued looking through the security camera to see who the man was.

This shouldn't have happened. How did she even get shot if she didn't leave from under the table.

Is this my fault?

" Duh when is it not " that voice said.

" No- I'm not on anyone's list.. "

" None of this happened until you came along "

" Shut up already " I yelled in my head.

The man purposely hid away from the camera.

I don't have time for this shit.

How did they even know we were here? Looks like someone has a rat.

I walked out the restaurant and started walking to the hospital- yes I know I could've asked for a ride but I have too much pride inside.

———

A car pulled up beside me and I kept walking.

Yeah a bitch ain't getting kidnapped today.

I was about to run until I heard Oliver yell my name.

I quickly got in the car and stared out the window.

" is she okay? " I asked nobody in particular.

" we don't know " Oliver said and we continued sitting in silence.

——
We've been at the hospital for hours now and nobody has informed us of anything. Dad was cursing out somebody on the phone and the boys were all staring into space or whatever they were doing.

" Family Of Kylie Bottura " the doctor said coming out. Everyone stood up and we went to the doctor.

" I'm so sorry " the doctor said sympathetically.

" Lorelai " I heard someone say.

" Lorelai!! " I heard someone say again and I blinked.