Video Recording - Chapter 30

( Third Person POV )

Out of nowhere a guard came in with a camera connected to a tripod and a chair.

They set it up and Akins grabbed lorelai and roughly sat her in the chair.

" stop man handling me " she said weakly.

" stop complaining " Akins said and the guard tied her feet to the chair.

" where the fuck did he get rope from? " lorelai thought.

" press record " he said to his guard after putting on his brass knuckle.

He started off by punching her in the side and she winced. He then punched her in the stomach and she closed her eyes tightly in pain.

There were many blows going but lorelai zoned out.

( Lorelai POV )

I felt the pain- every blow and it brought back memories. I didn't even try to move because I knew there was nothing I could do about it.

I bit my tongue which was really just adding more pain but i kept biting it. I tasted blood and really wanted to spit it in his face but decided against it.

I felt a knife on my wrist and a deep cut. That's what brought me back. I looked at it then at him and he was already looking at me.

" remember when you did that to yourself? " he asked and I scoffed looking away.

" our precious lorelai here used to c-u-t " he said with a fake sad sigh.

" Who are you sending this video to? " I asked him.

" your beautiful family " he said sarcastically and I felt a extremely sharp pain in my stomach which made me want to scream.

" STOP " I said groaning and looked down to see blood increasing on my shirt and a knife in my stomach.

Aurora was cursing him out and trying to get her hands free.

" I want my dad " I said and felt myself getting more dizzy.

There was talking going on but it was a blur- next thing you know I passed out.

( Third Person POV )

" send it " Akins said and grabbed her wrist checking her pulse which was still there.

He took her off the chair and threw her down on the ground causing her to hit her head.

He then went to Noel and punched him in the stomach. He pulled another knife out and stabbed Noel in the hand.

Then he moved to Aurora and punched her in the side and bashed her head into the wall.

He went to Oliver and drug the knife across his chest and then went to Jace twisting his ankle.

" we can get more done now that shes passed out " he said coldly.

( Giovanni POV )

" Mommy! " I heard along with light footsteps.

We were all in the kitchen silently eating.

I turned around and Tahani was looking around. She raised her arms coming towards me and i quickly picked her up.

" who is this? " I asked and she smiled hugging me.

" me! "

" who is me? "

" t-tani "