Confession - Chapter 35

( Lorelai POV )

I felt someone shaking me and i quickly opened my eyes to see my dad.

" It's time for dinner- are you feeling up to it? " he asked softly.

I nodded and slowly sat up. I cleared my throat and slowly walked out of my room with him following.

Once we made it downstairs there was no chatter like usual- well I did hear Elias say something.

I walked in and nobody noticed me so I just remained quiet and sat down in between Oliver and Noel.

" Why are you all so gloomy? " I asked and everybody looked at me in shock.

Next thing you know everybody jumped out of their seats hugging me and crying.

They were saying stuff but i wasn't paying attention.

But somebody else did hug me making me flinch.

I looked at the person and it was Aurora- luckily nobody noticed the flinch but she did and she looked sad.

Go cry about it.

A/N: I'm jp 💀💀

" I don't know what you guys said but the feelings mutual " I said looking at the plate in front me.

" why aren't you at the hospital? " Oliver asked and you could see the worried look on his face and curious ones on some of the rest.

" Somebody tried to drug me and before he could press the needle down Emilio came in and beat him half to death " I said casually.

" There should be a doctor here or something- when did you wake up? " Jace said frantically.

" I woke up this morning and I told the nurse not to tell anyone besides I wasn't awake that long because that sleeping medicine put me out. "

Long story short the dinner was peaceful but looking at everyone you can tell they were happier but there was clearly worry in their eyes.

They did fill me in on what's happened and the girls will be coming tomorrow. I did eat but not as much because my body couldn't handle it.

I'm currently in my room staring at the celling.

I can't see since it's dark but I'm loving the dark right now.

The same 2 words ringing in my head.

" you're weak "

" you're weak "

" you're weak "

I couldn't protect them..

I couldn't escape fast enough..

I couldn't think right..

A knock on my door broke me out of my thoughts.

" Come in " I yelled which slightly hurt my chest.

The hall light showed into my bedroom and I continued looking at the celling.

" Lorelai " I heard and I scoffed turning around.