Unknown Nightmares - Chapter 17

( Aurora POV )
** NIGHTMARE **
Where am I.. why am i in a hospital. I picked up my phone and called Noel.

" Where are you? "

" Um.. a hospital- how did i get here? "

" I'll come find you " he said hanging up. He ended up coming a few minutes later and we walked down the hall.

" where are we going? why are we here? "

" you don't remember? "

" if i did i wouldn't be asking.. where are the girls and lorelai " i asked him and his eyes started watering which scared me because i haven't seen him cry in years.

" What's wrong?? Where are they??! " I asked quickly.

" They are with lorelai's family.. "

" oh.. why are they all here- wait wheres lorelai? " I asked him again and he ignored me.

We walked into a room and there lorelai was but she was staring at the celling.

" what's going on? are you okay? " I asked her and Noel left. Weird

" Im sick and i don't have long.. " she said softly.

" why didn't you tell me " i asked lorelai who was looking pale in a hospital bed.

" i don't know.. but it's gonna be okay "

" You'll get better, i know it "

" no, it's a little too late for that. " she said coughing.

" don't say that " I said sadly hearing my voice crack.

" you better not cry, we're supposed to be happy girl- calm it but i have something to tell you. "

" what? "

" i love you "

" i love you too, but you have to get rest. "

" take care of my babies please and that girl friend of yours is a good one, keep her. " she said and started to close her eyes but What girlfriend.

" I'm sorry, please don't leave me " I said to her and the heart monitor went off fast.

" LORELAI NOOO!! " I screamed trying to wake her up but she wouldn't wake up.

" LORELAI! " I heard the door open but i could care less. Then doctors went up to her unplugging stuff.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING? HELP HER!! " I yelled at the doctors and they just looked at me with pity.

" I WILL KILL YOU!! YOU HEAR ME?? " I screamed at them again crying harder.

" Aurora.. " I heard some girl call my name but who is she. She came up to me and tried to move me out of the room but I didn't budge.

" NO DON'T TOUCH ME! " I said trying to push her away while having a panic attack. I felt a prick in my neck and next thing you know it went dark but i felt someone shaking me.

* NIGHTMARE OVER *

I opened my eyes and lorelai was there looking at me curiously.

" are you okay? " she asked me while i started sitting up. I looked around to make sure i wasn't in a hospital and i was in my room. I've never had a nightmare like that- what the hell.

" yeah, it was a bad dream " I told her and she nodded and luckily left it alone.

" do you guys want to go out to eat since it's your last night here for a while "