Chapter 1: The opinions we have

Izuki's POV:

The bell rang. School was out for today... And yet, there was still a feeling of dread hanging over me. Like I forgot something. Something important. I have all my stuff, and I'm not late for anything, at least nothing I can think of... Fuck. Well, it can't be that important. As I was on my way home, it got worse. The closer I got to home, the more I started to worry. "Da fuck could I be missing?" I asked under my breath. It has to be something important. I wouldn't be worrying as much if it wasn't. So what was I forgetting?
~✏~

When I arrived at my house, something felt off... It was quiet... Too quiet. "Mom, dad, I'm home!" I yelled... No response. Weird. My dad had the day off, and my mom should have been home by now... "Guys? You here?" I asked. Still no reply... What in the actual fuck was happening?! Until it hit me. The clan meeting. That's what I was forgetting. A long string of curse words escaped my mouth. I sighed. "Welp! I guess its time to go to the stupid meeting so I can listen to a bunch of idiots who don't know what their doing!" I said to my self, walking towards the meeting room. (A.N. yes, there's a meeting room, I couldn't think of anything else :p)

I walked into the room as casually as I could, not wanting to draw attention. But, of course it did the exact opposite of what I wanted it to. Everyone stopped talking and turned to look at me. Great. Just what I wanted. I just stood there, with everyone watching. There was a long awkward silence before they resumed their conversations. Luckily, the meeting hasn't started yet and they were waiting for more people to arrive. I relaxed a little, went over to the snack table, and helped myself to a cookie.

There were many, many, many people here. Of course there were, we're a large clan. A large, powerful clan, who have been slightly discriminated against. And as much as I hated the discrimination, there were other ways to deal with it than what they had planned. I sighed again. Out of all the ways they could have chosen to deal with the rumors spreading around, they chose the worst. Looking around the room, my eyes landed on one person in particular. For some reason, I don't think I've seen him before... He was wearing a blueish-grey shirt, and his hair was tied into a long ponytail. You don't really see very many men with ponytails nowadays...

Before I could walk up to him, the meeting had started. Great. I just have the best luck in the world, don't I? I sat down with the others and we all turned our attention to the leader of the clan, Fugaku Uchiha.