💕🌧Rainy day🌧💕

Where I am, it's a nice rainy day, which also means that it's the perfect day to do some writing! In this filler chapter Izuki will be babysitting Sasuke, and perhaps there will be a special someone waiting for her in the end😏 enjoy!

Izuki's POV

"Sasuke's bedtime is at 7:30, and his favorite foods are tomatoes, also don't forget to-" "I think she understands the job pretty well." Fugaku says, cutting off his wife. "Right. Have fun you two! We should be back home by 9:00." She says with a smile. "We will! Have fun on your date!" I say cheerfully.

I smile as I watch them walk out the door. I think it's cute that they can still take breaks from all of the serious things and just enjoy a romantic night together. And, since Itachi is out on a mission right now, it'll just be me and Sasuke for a while. I feel something tugging on my sleeve and look down to see Sasuke staring at me, smiling brightly. "Izuki! I'm so excited that you're here! Wanna train?" He asked jumping up and down with excitement. "Aw, sorry Sasuke but it's raining pretty hard out there. It looks like we might have to stay inside, can't have you catch a cold, now can we?" I say, playfully ruffling his hair. Sasuke's head hung in disappointment. Awww, he's too cute!

"Come on Sasuke, there's gotta be something else that we can do together! Don't you have any games or puzzles?" I ask. "I don't think we have any games, but I'm pretty sure that I've seen some puzzles around here somewhere." Sasuke says, looking around. "Perfect! Let's go look for them!" I say, starting the task.

Timeskip to a little later

"I found it!" Sasuke shouted from a nearby room. I hurry over to see the puzzle. It was in a large dust-covered box, and the writing on it said that it had over 500 pieces. Great! This should keep us occupied for more than enough time! "Wow, looks like we've got a lot on our plates. We should start on it as soon as possible!" I say, weighing the large box in my hands.

Timeskip to after they are done with the puzzle bc I can't think of anything else

"Hey, it's getting kind of late, maybe I should start making dinner. By the way Sasuke, what time do you usually eat dinner anyways?" I ask, standing up and stretching. "Usually around five or six." Sasuke says, scratching his head. "Perfect! Wait here." I say, walking to the kitchen.

Mikoto said that Sasuke's favorite foods were tomatoes, and it's a nice rainy day, so I  can't think of a better thing to make other than tomato soup!  "Hey Sasuke, I need to run over to my house real quick so that I can get some of the ingredients that I need from the garden, wanna come with me?" I ask cheerfully. "Yeah! But what are we going to have for dinner?" He asked, tilting his head slightly. "It's a surprise!" I replied with a wink.

Luckily my house wasn't too far away. I unlock the gate leading to my garden. A lot of times when I'm not training, studying, or doing chores and homework, I like to just hang out here and relax. "Woah, Look at all of these flowers!" Sasuke exclaimed, rushing over to a nearby sunflower and looking up at it in awe. I chuckled to my self. "I'm glad you think they're cool Sasuke,  I planted them myself." I say, walking over to the greenhouse, where we grow most of our fruits and vegetables. "Wanna help me pick some tomatoes?" I say, picking up a basket. Sasuke rushed over and grabbed his own basket, quickly filling it with ripe tomatoes. Meanwhile, I filled mine with fresh herbs, picking rosemary, bay, basil, and garlic.

Finally, we finished gathering everything that I needed and headed back to Sasuke's house. In a pan, I sautéed an onion, adding some minced garlic to it after a while. I then blended some of the tomatoes with chicken stock, the onions, and some chopped basil before adding it to a pot and letting it simmer with some bay. After simmering for a bit, I added some heavy cream and a bit of shredded parmesan. I dipped a small spoon into it, tasting the soup. Perfect. Finally, I ladled the soup into two bowls, garnishing it with some fresh rosemary, and serving it to us both.

"Wow Izuki, this soup is even better than what my mom makes! Uh- but don't tell her I said that." Sasuke said, slurping his soup. "Don't worry Sasuke, I won't." I said smiling.

Timeskip to a Few hours later

Sasuke is asleep, so I have some time to myself before his parents get home. I sit down, opening a book. I read for a while before hearing a knock at the door. Thinking it was Fugaku and Mikoto, I opened it, but instead it was... Itachi? He looked equally surprised to see me as I felt seeing him. "Izuki? What are you doing here?" He asked. "I'm babysitting Sasuke. Well, I was, I just put him to bed. If you're wondering, your parents are out on a date." I answered, moving out of the way, so that he could come in.

"I see. So I guess that means it's just you and me now..." Itachi said, looking at me. "Y-yeah." I stuttered. For some reason my face feels hot. Wait... am I blushing? "Um... so Itachi, how did your mission go?" I asked awkwardly. "I'd say it went pretty well... how did babysitting Sasuke go?" He asked, getting a bit closer, a small smirk on his face. "V-very well. It went very well." I said, getting flustered. Itachi closed the distance between us, his face now mere centimeters away from mine. Time seemed to slow down, the sound of my heart racing was almost deafening in my ears as he stared into my eyes, getting even closer. Holy shit, this is happening. This is actually happening. I can feel his arms slowly wrap around me as he pulls me close. "You look stunning tonight, you know that? After a long mission, I'm glad you're the one I came home to." He whispered, gently stroking my hair. Oh my God. This is fucking happening right now. His eyes close as he leans in, our lips almost meeting, when-

"Hey! What are you two doing?" Sasuke says grumpily. "Oh, Sasuke! What are you doing up? You should be asleep by now!" I say, quickly moving away from Itachi. "You didn't answer my question!" He says, impatiently tapping his foot. "There was something on Izuki's face, and I was just helping her get it off, that's all." Itachi lied, playing it cool, as if he didn't just make me partially die inside from how flustered I was getting. "Oh really? Because it looked to me like you were about to kiss!" Sasuke said, eyeing Itachi suspiciously. "That is absolutely not true." I said, glancing at Itachi before focusing back on Sasuke. "And besides, you had no right to spy on us like that!" I scolded. Eventually Sasuke went back to his room, and his parents came home. That was... certainly an adventure.

I'm evil, I know. But I have something else in mind for Izuki's first kiss. Also, I may or may not have had to search up a recipe for tomato soup while making this😅 anyways, have a happy new year!