Chapter 4: The people we meet

Itachi's POV:

She went into the forest. That wasn't a problem. I was used to this type of thing. Silently, I followed her to what looked like a training area. She took out some kunai and shuriken, and started training. To my surprise, she was actually pretty good at it! Taking multiple targets out at once, with extreme precision. That's pretty impressive.

It looked like she tired herself out. She quickly leapt into a tree and rested there. This was my chance! I quietly went into the same tree that she was in. She looked lost in thought. She continued to just sit there, completely unaware that I was there. She reached into a bag, pulled out a book, and started reading. "What are you reading?" I asked. This clearly startled her, because she almost fell off!

Izuki's POV:

After my training, I felt a lot better. I leapt into a tree, to rest. Now that I think about it, my parents were at the meeting... Shit. I'm probably grounded aren't I? I need to take my mind off that... That's what books are for! I took out a book, and started reading. "What are you reading?" A voice said behind me. Whoa, what the fuck?!  I started to fall, but someone  grabbed my hand just in time! It was Itachi! How the hell did he get here?

Hi, sorry for the short chapter, I got writer's block :'(