Chapter 5: The friends we make

Izuki's POV

"That was close. Sorry for scaring you." He said. "H-how did you find this place?" I asked. "I just followed you. It wasn't very hard."  Oh yeah, he's in the anbu. "W-why would you follow me?" I asked nervously. "Well, after what happened in the meeting, I thought I should probably go talk to you." Oh great, another lecture about the clan. "I agree with what you said. I honestly thought I was the only one who felt that way." He said. "Wait- you agree with me?! But aren't you in the anbu to spy on the village?!" I asked, honestly not knowing what the fuck was going on.

"Yes, I am in the anbu, but not to spy on the village. Its to protect the village." He answered. "How does your dad not know about this?" "Do you think I would tell him everything? Remember, I'm trying to stop a war from happening."  This was a lot to take in. I'm still trying to process all this.

Itachi's POV

This was obviously a lot of information at once for her. Its like I could see the gears turning in her head. "So you- but the village- and then- but i... what?" She asked, clearly trying to process what I just said. "Here let me break it down for you. Me = goodguy. Me on your side. Not on clan's side." "You didn't have to say it like that." She said, pissed. "Well, you seemed to be having trouble understanding me, so I made it easier for you. Your welcome." I said. "WELL YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO MAKE ME LOOK STUPID!" She yelled. Jeez, she just can't take a joke, can she? The sun was starting to set. The meeting should be just about over by now. "Hey, we should probably head back now." I told her. "Ugh, fine. Let's go." She said.

Sorry for slow updates, im caught up in school and other stuff.