The End

I landed by a woman and several FBI-looking agents. They all were surprised at my Renaissance themed clothes and sudden appearance from thin air.

"Are you..?" the woman asked

"Asgardian? No, I'm human. I'm from Earth."

"So you're allowed to go with Thor back and forth?"

"I'm guessing you're the girl he's fond of."

"Yes," She blushed, "And you are?"

"Half sister. Not by blood." She looked at me oddly, "He has no interest in me, relationship wise and I have no interest in him that way either..." She nodded.

"Oh, and his brother? Loki? What about him?" Why did she want to know about my relationship status? Weirdo.

"I had an on and off relationship with him in a way.."

"No, is he coming?" She looked concerned

"No, he's not." I pursed my lips

"Why are you here? Is it not safe in Asgard?" Thor seriously likes this girl?

"Visiting home. I haven't been here in a year or two. I've missed it."

"I'm Jane."

"Luna." We shook hands and a guy behind Jane sighed

"Enough with the formalities. What's going on? Is another threat coming? Another one of those tin mans?"

"Agent Coulsin!" Jane exclaimed at him sudden interruption.

"It's fine. I don't think so. I might have to get back really soon. I left my bi-polar boyfriend up in Asgard." I smirked

"Shouldn't you get back?"

"Probably." Though I just said that I did... "If you see my family, tell them I love and miss them! And give them this." I handed her a crescent shaped item, "Here's their address and whatnot. Nice meeting you Jane. Phil Son of Coul." I nodded my head at each of them, "Heimdall, I'm ready."

A flash of light and I was back in Asgard. Loki ran over to give me a hug but I held back, he stopped and turned, hurt. We all walked back to the palace, to Frigga's awaiting arms. It seemed like Thor and Loki had hashed out their differences while I was gone, though when Loki tried to hug me I had noticed his eyes were red and puffy. Like he had been crying. On the way to the palace Loki mumbled something under his breath, "Pardon me but I don't speak whisper." He sighed and turned to face me.

"I missed you. I thought I had lost you. I thought you had left forever. Do not do that again." He spoke monotone, turned and continued walking, leaving me behind. I ran up to Loki and slipped my hand into his.

Frigga hugged Thor and I. She kissed us on the forehead and turned toward Loki. But he wasn't there. I ran toward the Rainbow Bridge. When I got there, Loki's scepter was where Heimdall's sword was suppose to be. Large amounts of electricity surged through tree-like limbs. It looked like a lit up Tree of Life from Disney's Animal Kingdom. Loki stood nearby watching it work. "Loki?"

His head snapped my way, "Luna. What do you think?" The light gave him a deranged looking appearance

"What are you doing?" I asked and walked over to the surging energy. I reached out to touch the pulsing light.

"Stop!" He yelled grabbing my hand and spinning me toward him.

"Let go!" I yelled pushing him away, "What is this?"

"Nothing," He turned, "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to destroy Jotunheim." I grabbed his arm but he yanked it away sending me flying onto the ground. Thor helped me up, and went after Loki. After a few minutes of fighting with Thor, Loki tripped and fell on his knees. Thor was about to punch him but I grabbed his arm.

"Please! Stop!" Thor pushed me away and I flew back. I hit the surging electricity. Loki and Thor ran towards me, Loki cradled my head in his lap.

"Please no!" He yelled as tears ran down his face, "Luna, no. You are the only creature in the realm that looks upon me with something other than hatred. Please don't turn away from me now. Please."

The last thing I saw was Loki and his tears, then all went black.

----------------------------------------------------------

Loki Laufeyson stood then promptly walked over toward the electrical tree. Thor was still sitting by Luna. Loki laughed, with his back turned toward Thor. "Why-How could you be laughing at a time like this brother? Lady Luna is dead, and-"

"Jotunheim is being destroyed." Loki laughed, "Because of those monsters my love is dead."

"You're destroying Jotunheim?! Loki stop this madness!"

"No, no. I will not stop until they are all dead!" He yelled tears pricking at the corners of his eyes, threatening to spill down his cheeks. She was just an innocent girl. Why did she have to die? Why?!

"Loki! You can't destroy a whole race! A whole civilization!"

"Watch me."

"No!" Thor attacked Loki, who obviously fought back. Thor and Loki continued fighting until finally Loki fell to the ground 400 yards away from the Rainbow Bridge.Thor placed his hammer on Loki's chest, then picked up Luna and carried her toward Loki. Loki looked upon Luna's pale face and reached for her hand.

Thor started breaking the bridge snapping Loki into the present. "If you do this, you'll never see her again!" Loki stood and was about to stab Thor in the back when the bridge finally broke and sent them flying. Thor grabbed the scepter as did Loki. They started to fall towards the stars into the black abyss created by the Rainbow Bridge.

Odin grabbed Thor's leg, saving them from an unknown death.

"I could have done it father!" Loki yelled and noticed Luna's body fall from the edge of the remaining Bridge. Loki swung and grabbed her, he handed her to Thor.

"Shhh.." Odin whispered to Loki. Loki gave each of them one last glance, and carefully moved a piece of hair off Luna's face. He kissed her forehead. Then let go.

"Loki! Loki no!" Thor yelled, trying to grab his brother, seriously thinking about dropping Luna just to save his own kin.

Odin pulled Thor and Luna onto what remained of the bridge. Thor turned toward the hole but Loki was gone, for probably, ever. Out of nowhere, Luna sat up and grabbed her head, "What-What happened?" Thor stared in disbelief at a now alive Luna....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thor kept staring at me, his mouth moving, trying to form words. Then Odin spoke, "Lady Luna, you are alive."

"Yes, I am very much alive."

They shared a look, "Thank goodness."

"Where's Loki?" I looked around, it hurt to move but I still did it anyway. Thor stared up at the multicolored bridge, not meeting my eyes. "Where's Loki?"

Thor sighed and didn't look at me, "He's dead."

"What..?!"