A Killer Ending

Over the next few hours I didn’t see Loki. He locked his door, closed his curtains, and locked the doors that lead from his balcony to his room. I paced around and of course, was worried. I wanted to go to Frigga but she already had enough on her plate with Thor and Odin.

That night I snuck into the kitchen to grab a snack, the cook hated when I did sneak into the kitchen and practically stole from him. So in secret, it was done. Anyway, when I turned to look down the hall, I saw, surprisingly, Loki. Loki was sneaking around and had 4 azure-colored men following him. The same type of men that Odin's little monster had killed.  Loki pointed one way and the men followed. The tallest was dressed better than the rest and had more markings on it's body. 

“Loki?” I whispered running toward him. The men kept walking toward the room Loki pointed to, which I soon realized was the room that Odin was Odin-sleeping in. Frigga had Odin moved from their room to where she taught magic so that she could keep constant watch over her 'sleeping' husband.

“What are you doing up? And why are you here?” Loki grabbed my shoulders and started steering me the other way. I escaped his grasp and started following the azure men, "Luna! Stop!" Loki whispered and grabbed my arm

"What are they doing here?!" I almost yelled, pulling my arm away, "I doubt that they're here to make him Chicken Noodle Soup and laugh about good old times." 

Loki looked at me awkwardly and shifted his feet slightly, "Can we talk?"

"Go right ahead. Try to explain yourself. Try to." I crossed my arms

"Fine. I will." In one swift moment he picked me up and was running 

When he finally stopped, I slapped him. He walked over the relics room doors, unlocking them. Heading straight to the blue glowing relic he grabbed the sides of the cube as his knuckles turned white. When he turned back to me, he was azure.

And shaking.

"Loki!" I yelled, "Let go!" I ran over and grabbed his hands, pulling them away from the relic, practically freezing mine in the process

Loki blinked and gave me a big cold kiss, "I'm sorry."

Then he passed out.