Banishment

Once everyone left, Odin exploded at Thor.

“What were you thinking!?!”

“We could have beaten them! Gotten revenge!”

You could have started a war.”

They broke into Asgard and tried to steal the relic.”

“If your brother bursts into your room to ask you something, will you start a self-proclaimed attack upon him?”

“I would never attack-“

“Even if he had done no damage?”

“That would never happen. I would never hurt Loki… or Luna.”

I glanced at Loki who solemnly looked out towards the stars.

Hey.” I whispered nudging him slightly

He looked up startled and immediately turned toward Odin, thinking that he called him. Odin was yelling at Thor still and they were arguing. Loki looked around then turned toward me questioning why I nudged him.

What?

I was wondering, how many Jotuns did you kill?

Why?

Because you asked me how many I killed and how big they were.

Loki turned avoiding me, “Enough.

I turned back toward Thor and Odin slightly annoyed, just to see Odin send Thor out into the BiFrost.

He took his power, Mjolnir, and cast him out.

Loki looked down to the floor as if it was him whose honor and power was taken from.

We all turned back toward the palace, but Frigga stood in our way. Tears streamed down her flawless face, dripping down to her silky sunset colored dress. By her stood 3 horses. A black and white horse, a brown and white horse, and a white horse. The queen got on the white one, the king on the black and white one, they started riding away.

"Did she think I was going to be the one cast out?" I asked Loki

He stared at the multicolored bridge beneath his feet, "Yes. Most likely, yes."

I nodded. She thought it was all my fault. She thought that if anyone would be cast out, it would be me not Thor.

“Can I ride with you?” I asked Loki motioning to the brown and white horse.

Loki patted the horses back and pulled me up to sit behind him. I hugged his back and silent tears streamed down my face. I should never have asked for the truth.

I never should have fallen for Loki. 

We rode toward the palace in silence.