New Room

It was amazing!

The room was ginormous. 

There were at least a dozen pillars with purple and gold crown molding. The same colors on the door were scattered about the room.

There were at least 2 walls filled with books of all kinds. Big, small, thick, thin, and in all different colors! A huge closet filled with different shapes, sizes, colors, and textures was hidden behind a large set of gold-trimmed doors. Besides the huge closet there were three more doors.

One lead to a large weapons room where swords, knives, shields, arrows, bows, and any other weapon hid.

The second gold-trimmed door lead to the bathroom where a bathtub the size of a small pool sat in the middle of the room. It smelled faintly like strawberries and vanilla. The white marble floor and columns that were in the bathroom framed the beautiful iron-trimmed windows that looked out over the large 'ocean'.

The last door had glass-panes in it and when looking through, one could see the 'ocean' and a good sized balcony. I opened the doors and stepped out. Several pieces of furniture were scattered on the tiled surface giving it the feel of a princess-y vacation house. Another balcony was on the left side of mine. It had green throw-pillows on the various couches and chairs. 

Loki.

But the crown jewel of all that?

The main room. Two huge over-stuffed couches that were surrounding the fireplace, 4 over-stuffed chairs, a large desk, and a humongous comfy looking bed.  

I was in heaven. 

“How can I thank you?” I began astounded

“You are the daughter I never had, I must treat you as one. My dear, rest. Relax. I’ll be back by sunset to summon you to the feast.”

“What feast?”

“We have a feast practically every night, silly village girl. Now off I must go. Enjoy, my dear Luanne.”

The door closed.

“It’s Luna.”