Lassen Sie uns iese Partei zu zerstören!

Loki waited, if you want to call him yelling at me to hurry it up, patiently for me to grab a dress; some shoes; and any other necessities, shoving them into a duffle bag as I went. "I'm done, you can stop complaining."

He scoffed and turned towards the door, opening it. We walked out into the brightly lit hallway and headed towards the stairs, since I doubted Loki had anymore patience to last him the rest of the night. I still hit the button and waited to annoy him though. Hey, I never said I was nice to Loki, he deserves just a little annoyance to make up for the emotions he caused me.

"That's a death trap. We'll take the stairs."

"Are you kidding me? There's an easier chance of getting raped or robbed in a narrow staircase, besides we're fourteen flights up." I crossed my arms, subconsciously

"You do that a lot."

"What?"

"This." He mimicked me, clumsily. Making me look like a fool, if, in fact, I was a 6 foot something-or-another tall man with raven black hair and lovely emerald eyes that could change shape at will. But I was not. So I pushed him and walked towards the stairs, hitching the duffle bag strap higher on my shoulder

"Okay, how are we going to get down in a hurry hmm?"

"That's why we do this." Loki out a piece of wood on the spiral railing and pushed off, "Let's go!"

"Where did you get that wood?" Finally seeing the pile he took from, someone had left wood paneling on the landing near the ice machines. I placed the wood down and was hesitant, until I realized with a shrug that, heck, I only have once life to live. And it isn't that long anyway. Before I could convince myself that I'm not doing something stupid, I jumped on the board and slid down. Why ruin your life being perfect, safe, and good? I'm having fun!

Phil is so going to kill me.

Towards the end of the railing there was a bump from when one of the residents in the lower levels had decided to boil water in a huge pot and walk all the way down the stairs to show his brat of a kid how throwing extremely hot water into the winter cold would turn it to steam, well long story short, on the way up, still holding the hot pot, his leaned it against the railing while trying to help his kid- messing up the rail. I hit it and flew, cringing I waited for impact. But, I soon realized, Loki had caught me.

"Ready to go, Miss. Laufeyson?" He smirked

"Yes." I rolled my eyes but he would't put me down, "Let me go."

"No."

"Why not?" I tried to break from his grasp

"Because I don't want you tripping..... On those pebbles."

I laughed at his seriousness, "I didn't mean to almost hit a wall... or the floor. It was because of your genius skate-boarding-on-rails idea." He walked over to a black truck and carefully put me in the truck bed, then climbed in after me. The little window separating the truck bed form the cab was open, I looked inside. I saw Hawkeye. "Hawks?" I gently touched his hand, thinking about how he wanted to save me from the man that sat behind me, gently holding my waist so I wouldn't be flipped out of the truck due to all the bumps we were going over. Out of nowhere, the truck swerved and almost hit someone. Loki retched my hand from where it rested next to Hawkeye's, still touching his.