Party Crashin'

A gentle hand was rubbing my back when I woke, “Hmmm?”

“Shush sweet pet, all is well.” Loki murmured

“How did you get in?” I asked sitting up slightly

“The door was unlocked from the outside, so I could get in. But when it comes to getting out, it’s locked so we’re stuck.”

“Frigga.” I spat

“What about her?”

“She’s a lying cheat.”

“Why would you say that?” he stood, offended as if I insulted his outfit, “She took you in and helped you.”

“It was all a pack of lies.”

“What do you mean?”

“She didn’t bring me here because I was sick but because she thought I’d be the perfect match for you. And it turns out I wasn’t even sick. She cursed me so she’d have a reason to bring me here.”

“Oh. And you’re not?” He asked curious

“Apparently I’m not because I must have my things packed by tomorrow so I can leave for Earth.”

“You can’t leave.” He sat back down and held my hand, “I won’t allow it.”

“Well it’s a prince against a queen. You’ve been out-ranked.”

“I-We’ll talk to her at the celebration tonight. Get dressed.”

“I can’t go. Neither can you. We’re locked in.” I looked at the floor, sighing

Loki smiled mischievously, “We have the balconies.”

“I’ll go get my dress on.”

Loki came back a few minutes later in his suit, “Hello again.”

“Hey.” I half-waved his way and finished fixing my hair, “Ready to skedaddle?”

“I suppose?”

“I mean, ready to go?” I walked toward him

“Yes. Follow me.” He jumped over the railing onto his balcony and I did the same.

We walked toward the celebration, Frigga was going to be so pissed.

We got there just in time and took our places. As Loki took his, Frigga smiled until she saw me. She was furious.   

She went over to Loki and whispered something in his ear, causing him to look at me.

Frigga then turned her attention toward the ceremony, as did Loki. About halfway through Loki looked at Thor with disgust, I could tell he didn’t care for him at all.

I decided to leave a little bit early since Frigga kept staring at me like I was a creature of the night.

Wandering around the halls, I felt the ground shake slightly. I ran toward the shaking and ended up at the relics vault (or something like that (Note: Ask Loki what’s the purpose of that room)), I entered and saw it.

3 azure-skinned giants in pieces scattered on the ground.

Someone or something had killed them. A large metal man disappeared into the wall behind a pedestal. I screamed at the top of my lungs as if I had seen it all.

Odin, Thor, and Loki came quickly down the steps and surveyed the damage.

Thor rushed over to me and Loki held back unsure what to do, “Are you alright?”

“I-I’m fine. I-“

I was helped off the ground by Thor when Odin interrupted me, “What are you doing down here?” he demanded, “You have no reason to be down here.”

“I felt something shake so I had to investigate, I swear I came upon this room by accident.”

“Did you touch it?” Odin asked

“No..? What are you even talking about?”

“The relic that these men were trying to steal. Did you touch it?” Odin pointed to a blue box that had a blue glow to it.

“That no. I didn’t even go near that.”

Thor walked over to look at the men, then turned and started arguing with Odin about attacking Jotunheim.

“We cannot let them go unpunished!” Thor yelled before storming away.

Odin disappeared to do some kingly task.