Odin's Pet

"I'm Luna." I began to tell the Queen

"I know." She told me, "Do you know who I am?"

"You are Queen Frigga of Asgard." I bowed, "And I am in your debt. I have a feeling you were the one who wanted me saved. Who wanted me to come and stay."

"You are clever, much like my Loki."

"Loki?"

"Yes. Loki. My son."

"But I thought he was a.."

There was a rumor going around that he was secretly a Frost Giant. Of course I didn't believe it.

"Blood does not matter to me. You are not my daughter but I shall treat you like one."

"So you will be the mother I never had?"

The Queen swallows before continuing, "Yes. I will try my best. You will be the daughter I never had."

We are silent but continue walking. We pass guards, people, and servants. We keep walking until we are at a private wing of the palace.

"This is the family wing." Frigga tells me, "This is where you will live."

I look at the door she is pointing at but see 3 others that are obviously in use. There was more down the hall but they don't seem to be, like I said, in use. I touch my door's handle and the color of the door changes from gold and blue to gold and purple. I gasp.

"I invented these color changing doors so my children would not get bored easily. If you want the color changed you must think of your favorite color or just a color in general." Frigga explains

"I-Wow." I hesitated to open the door, "Who else lives in this hall?" I didn't want any unexpected visitors unless I knew who they were. I also needed to know who to avoid and who to befriend.

"That is Thor's room." She pointed to a red and gold door

"Okay and whose is that?"

"That is my husband's and my room." She pointed to a door that was half orange and gold and the other half was a completely different color. I actually had no clue what color it was, at all. Kinda red with hints of grey. I suppose.

"And that?"

"Loki." Frigga whispered, turning and opening my door, "And here we are!"

As we started going in, a voice echoed through the hall.

"My, My. Having a mortal stay with us mother?"

"Yes I am, Loki." Frigga sighed and turned to face her raven-haired son

"Did Odin agree to this act? Or did he want the Midgardian to stay in his presence? So he could gaze at her from upon his throne?" He spat, looking me up and down then resting his lovely green-eyes on my own

"Loki. No. I was the one who brought her here not your fath-Odin. She is my guest and shall be treated as such." Frigga turned and brought me into the room closing the door

The Queen was exhausted but before I could ask if she was okay, she spun me around in the very large room. I was facing the floor to ceiling windows.

I looked around and my jaw dropped.

Holy Odin.